Happy for now

Deal with the song

        Zane's POV
    Everything has been great so far. Travis has been doing great. He hasn't drank and HE hasn't come out. Everything has been pretty perfect.

    I just got home from work. It was 4 in the afternoon. Travis doesn't get home until 5 since he has been getting help.

    I'm so proud of him. He kept to his promise. I went upstairs and got out of my work clothes. My phone went off.

    I picked it up and got a text message. It was from Dante. I opened it.

D:    'You need you to get over here'
Z:    'Ok'
Z:    'Is everything ok?'
D:    'Just get over here'
D:    'Now!'

    I quickly put my shoes on and ran to Dante's house. I rapidly knocked on his door when I got there.

    Dante opened the door and looked disappointed.

    "What happened?" I asked him, now worried someone is hurt.

    "I-It's Travis." He moves to the side so I could come in.

    "What about Travis? Where is he? Is he okay?" I was now terrified.

    He stopped me right outside the living room and said, "Stay here and listen." I nodded fearing why he wanted me to do this.

        Dante's POV
    I told Zane to stay outside the room. He needs to hear this. I walked back in the room to see Travis still sitting on the floor. He back leaning against the couch. The bag that once was filled with bottles now half way empty.

    "Oh... you're back." He slurred his words. He was drunk off his balls.

    "Yeah I'm back." He took another swing of the bottle of Vodka. "Why Travis? You said you were doing so well. And you really were. Why would you let this happen again?"

    "Oh SHUT UP! This is helping me. The pain is starting to go away."

    "Travis this not helping you. It's just making it worse. What about Zane? Are you gonna go home like this?"

    "Shh, Zane doesn't know." He said giving a drunken smile. "And he doesn't need to. What's that saying people say...? Oh yeah 'Igerenorce is bliss.'" He drank the last bit of the vodka and pulled out Whiskey.

    "What if he does find out? What are you gonna do then?"

    "That's future Travis's problem. For now I spend some time with my best friend. And let me give you a hint. It's not you. Whiskey is my only friend. Because my real "friend" called me stupid."

    "I did not call you stupid. I said you are making stupid decisions. You can't keep drinking your life away. You have a boyfriend that loves you with all his heart and you're here drinking instead of being with him."

    "OH FUCK HIM! AND FUCK YOU TOO! I have vodka. Vodka is my real lover."

    "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!" Zane shouted stepping out from his hiding spot. Travis shot up, immediately sobering up.

        Zane's POV
    Hearing those words hurt me. How could he?

    "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!" I shouted getting out of my spot. Travis quickly stood up.

    "Zane, babe, please let me explain," He said slowly, stepping towards me.

    "No..." I left Dante's house. I heard Travis calling after me trying to get me to stop.

    I walked into Travis and I's house. And turned around to face Travis.

    "Zane, listen I'm sorry about what I said. I-I..."

    "No, it's not what you said. But it's that you lied to me. You said that you were going to get help. That you were going to be sober. And I was so proud of you cause I thought that our problems will be behind us. But I guess I was wrong."

    "What problems? It was only those things and we haven't been having them. I haven't hurt you at all. Have I?" He asked.

    "No you haven't. But we are spiraling into debt. We haven't been able to pay bills because you've been spending money on booze."

    "I'm sorry. Please, baby, please we we talk. Not argue, but talk... please?"

    "Fine. How about we start with this? Why? Why would you lie to me?! We've been doing so well. Then this happens. What went wrong?"

    Travis then started to cry....