Lies

Sorry the last one was short. This one is longer so enjoy. Also don't play the song yet.

        Zane's POV
He promised he would get help! He fucking lied! He always fucking lies! And I'm going to have to repeat the process until I nearly die or I might actually do die. It gets worse and worse everyday and I'm always such a dumbass to go back.

    I turned the water off and got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I quietly walked out the bathroom and headed towards the bedroom. I peeked inside to see if he was there. Thank Irene he wasn't. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a long sleeved shirt. It was a black and white stripes. I then put my black jeans on.

    I looked over at the nightstand. My mask sat there. I never really put it on anymore. Travis never liked it on me. So I always kept it off at home.

    I walked over and picked it up. I started to inspecting it. Remembering the day he wanted me to stop wearing it.

        Flashback to 2 years ago (play song now)
      Nobody's POV
    Zane sat on the couch in the living room. He was cuddled up in a blanket with his head poking out of it with his pinky cake plushie's head also peeking out too.

    Zane quietly watching reruns of My Little Horsie. He was patiently waiting for his boyfriend to come over from the minimart down the street.

    The front door opened and the white haired male came in. Foot steps headed in the living room and stopped in front of the couch. Zane smiled at Travis.

    "You look comfortable." Travis said, smiling back at Zane.

    Travis pulled snacks and drinks and put The Greatest Showman on. He plopped on the couch next to Zane and wrapped his arms around him.

    Through out the entire movie Travis kept staring at Zane. Travis wanted kiss Zane on the lips for the first time but couldn't because of his mask. Travis always wondered why he wore it.

    "Zane, why do you wear the mask?" Travis finally spoke up.

    "W-Why do you ask?" Zane asked looking up at him blush creeping it's way up his cheeks.

    "Well I've never seen you without it. And I really wanna kiss you. But this dumb mask is in the way." Travis replied, smirking by how embarrassed Zane got.

    Zane sighed, his face as red as a beet. "If I do this you better not laugh at me, okay?" Travis quickly nodded.

    Zane hesitantly grabbed his mask, and slowly pulled down. When Zane completely pulled it off Travis smiled.

    'He has freckles. That's why he wears the mask?' Travis thought.

    Travis didn't realize he was staring until Zane said, "I know I look ugly. That's why I hide them. It's okay if you think I look ugly. It's nothing new. I'll just cover them up, and we can forget this ever happened..."

    "NO! I-I mean... don't cover them up. You're not ugly. Don't ever think that. You are perfect. And I will always love you in any form you take. You are so cute in every way. You are my sunshine. You are the sunshine when it gets dark, and thing get bad."

    Travis leaned in and kissed Zane softly, yet full of passion. It felt like fireworks were going off.

    As much as Zane wanted the kiss to last he had to pull away to breathe. Fucking humans always needing to breathe.

    "Zane promise me something?" Zane nodded his head. "Promise me you'll stop wearing this mask? At least when you're around?"

    "I promise Travis."

          Flashback over
        Zane's POV
    I smiled at the memory. But just as quickly as it came it disappeared. All of the good memories, now just feel like some other couple. They feel like different people.

    "You said I was your sunshine." Lies

    "You said you love me." Lies

    "You said I was strong." Lies

    "You said I'm perfect the way I am." Lies

    "You said I'm safe with you." LiEs

    "You said you would protect me." LIES!

    "I'm not your sunshine. I'm not good enough the way I am. I'm not safe with you. You don't love me. You won't protect me. I'm WEAK!"

True

Word count:730