Camp Half Blood

That guy from my dream helped me go inside my room.

"Here sit down" I sat on the bed.

"So, do you remember me?" that guy asked.

"No, I don't but I want to and more than that I want to know who I am myself. Its like I'm living in a place where I don't know anyone but they know me and now you too. I don't know whose Poseidon and I have no idea why I am his daughter." I said.

"Its alright Aqua I mean Stella" he said "you really don't remember." he said.

"No"I said.

"I'm Percy Jackson, your own elder brother" he said and at that all my memories hit me like a cosmic punch. There was a memory tagging at the back of my mind ever since I saw that dream. I suddenly remembered when I was really young, I broke a glass by mistake and it cut my hand. As far as I remember my mom went out for something. I started crying and then saw someone poke his head out of the room as I screamed "Percyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!" and he came running to my aid and started comforting me.

I jerked back to the real world with teary eyes and looked up at Percy. "Percy" I said in half a whisper. He nodded his head and I hugged him tightly as he stroked my hair and I cried into his T-shirt.

"I'm so sorry I didn't remember you, I really couldn't" I said.

"That's alright there's a reason for that too but for now, you should get some rest" he said and went to his room but before going, be said something "but Stella you'll always be my Aqua" he smiled and left. I slept a dreamless sleep that night. THANKFULLY! I woke up the next morning and screamed "Ellllllllll wake up its-" and stopped in the middle and remembered I no longer stayed with El now. Percy entered the room and said" Morning Aqua" he said "Breakfast at 9.00 am." I saw the time, it was 7.00am so I had a lot of time. I asked Percy where I would find El and the others. He said I'll find them in the unclaimed cabin. I checked in the closet and saw that there were t-shirts with CAMP HALF BLOOD written on it. There were shorts, jeans, and three quarters. Surprisingly, all of them were of my size. I changed into a T-shirt and shorts and tied my hair back into a pony tail and at this time, I loved my red hair so much. Something that is my own style at least.

I ran out of the door and went straight inside the unclaimed cabin where I found El combing her hair with a very sad expression.

"Stella!" she said as she ran toward me. I ran toward her and we hugged each other.

"Oooohhhh I had no one to wake me up this morning Stel I'm soooooo happy to see you" she said.

"Me too!!!!! I couldn't wake anyone this morning....so you're still unclaimed?" I asked, she nodded.

"Alright let's go out and find the others" she said.

We went out and the first person we saw, was Leo. "Hello girls" he said and flashed us a huge smile.

"Good morning" we said in unison and then left. We met Liam and Louis and as soon as they saw us, they came running to where we were  (where we are.....*stares into the horizon*)

"Heyyyyyyy familiar people" Liam said.

"Back at ya boys" El said.

I saw that Zayn was running towards us waving like a retard. Yeah even he was really happy to see some familiar faces.

"Hey guys I'm so happy to see you, it feels like ever since we came to CHB, we've been separated."Let's go find the others"he said and held my hand and dragged us to where we saw Niall and harry chatting.

"Mornin'" I said.

"Morning girls" Niall said.

"Good you can walk now" Harry said. I smiled.

All of us went to the place where breakfast was served. It was nice. We just had to think of whatever we wanted to eat, and that appeared on our plates. I had blue coke and blue pancakes. What?....blue is my fave color. Anyways, I sat beside El and Harry. Annabeth, Leo and Piper joined us. I was talking to Harry when suddenly Leo sat in front of us and started chatting. I was getting utterly bored and somehow I thought he was trying to keep Harry from talking to me. I was eating when suddenly I saw someone staring at me. She was a girl of around eighteen with long black hair and long eyelashes. As soon as I saw her, she turned away and went somewhere.

After lunch, I had my sword fighting training with El and Harry so I left for that.

As soon as i reached the sword fighting arena, I was awe-struck. I mean,it was huge. I saw a girl about my age, walking toward me, she had light brown hair with purple streaks in it.

"Hi, my name is Akira Stewart also known as Kira and I'll be your trainer for today" she said in a lively way.

"Hey, nice to meet you" she said. She took El to a shed to choose a sword. She chose a bracelet that turns into a sword if you say the command "dynamis" which is power in Greek. Harry chose a sword made of a special kind of metal called imperial gold. We started training. Kira taught El and me and a guy named Jake taught Harry. I was naturally good at this.

"Wow Aqua, you're a natural, you're doing great"Kira said.

"Thanks, Kira" I said.

I saw Leo running toward us and what he said, made me wanna punch him in the face till he forgot to say his own name.

"Hello, Aqua a.k.a Stella you might have defeated Kira,anyone can do that. Deafeat me and then we'll see." he said.

"Oh you're just so onnnnnn" I said.

Then we started fighting, I was way better than he was. He tried to injure my face and I blocked his slash. Then he tried to make me trip and fall but instead I made him fall and this went on for a really long time. I won of course, but after that something strange happened.

I felt a terrible pain in my leg like something was cutting through my flesh and let out a scream "Ah!" I said as I fell into Harry's arms. Then, I looked at my leg and saw that blood was coming out in a red stream.

"S-Stella, blood, your leg i-its bleeding" Harry said, he picked me up and put me down on a chair. El freaked out as usual as she and Harry sat down on the floor by my leg and wrapped it with some cloth.

"How did you hurt yourself so badly?" El asked with her eyes full of tears.

"I don't know, trust me" I said.

"Aqua!" Annabeth rushed into the arena and said "Percy got his leg cut and-" she stopped whatever she was saying when she saw that blood stained cloth wrapped around my leg. El, Harry and me exchanged confused looks.

"I have to go see him" I said.

"I'll take you" Harry said and picked me up again.

We crossed a creek and then I saw Percy surrounded by many campers. He was sitting near a tree with a bleeding leg just like mine. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Aqua, you too?" Percy asked.

"Yeah i-i don't know,its so weird" I said.

"You two are linked to each other" Annabeth said.

"You mean telepathy?" I asked.

"No,not exactly like telepathy cuz its only a mind thing. You two are synchronized like, in case any one of you are in danger, the other one gets to know about this and can go for help but this does not imply if anyone dies. If one of you die, the other one doesn't so that's a relief" Annabeth said.

I looked at El who was vigorously fidgeting with her hands, a nervous habit. Annabeth said that we'll get used to this sync thingy so alright. I couldn't do anything the rest of the day and so couldn't Percy. We sat in our rooms. El and Harry were with me so I wasn't lonely.