I definitely did not want to see them

Okay..... so after breakfast we had absolutely no idea where to go. That's when El made one of her late-realization statements.

"Hey wait.....one direction is supposed to be famous so technically if you guys go out in front of everyone, you'll be swarmed by fans" El said.

"Uh oh" Harry said. "I did not see that coming"

"Oh my gods, do you know where your tour bus is?" I asked.

"Uh.....maybe its in our hotel parking lot?" Zayn said.

"We have to get to the bus" I said.

"You're not going alone" Harry said.

"I have to, you cannot go in front of people" I said.

"Stella, listen to me, someone has to go with you" He said.

"El can come" I said and El nodded very lively.

"Okay then" Harry said but he still looked worried.

I got my purse from my room and left for the hotel. Before going out of the house, Harry held my hand and said.

"Stella, be careful please" he said.

"I will" I said and then I left. El and me took and cab and went to 'The Grand' hotel. We went to the reception and El said "We need to take the One Direction tour bus with us. The receptionist smiled and said "I'm sorry but we're not at liberty to do that".

I let out a bored sigh and called Harry. I made him speak to the receptionist and as moments passed I saw her eyes get wider. She said " Um....yes madam the bus will be on its way" . I smiled and then we gave the directions to the driver and went back to my house.

"We got the-"I couldn't complete my sentence because I felt someone put a hand on my mouth and pull me back.

"Stella!" El screamed. I bit the person's hand and screamed back "El! Go and hide! Tell the boys about me-" I looked back and saw that Victoria shut my mouth again. El ran off inside the house but before she came out, Victoria dragged me away. The last thing I heard was "You know what was your last mistake? Leaving your stupid camp"

Someone hit me on my head and I blacked out.

Harry's p.o.v.

"I should have never let her go! Its all my fault. Now we don't even know where Stella is!" I shouted out. I was waiting inside the house watching t.v. I think I heard some noise outside the house so I ran out to see what's going on. I opened the door and saw El with teary eyes, she was really scared. She started telling me something about Victoria and someone else. As soon as I heard it, I burst out with regret.

"What's wrong Harry?" Zayn asked. Then he saw El crying on the sofa and went to ask her. Louis and Zayn heard the news and they were equally surprised.

"What do we do now?" El asked.

"We should inform Percy" Louis said.

"I don't know, that will take up a lot of time and we don't know where Stella is so we should probably start searching" I suggested. The others nodded. We had no idea where Stella was. I didn't want to lose her again. The first time, she went to New York. The second time, I don't even where she is, how she is. I had feelings for her, I couldn't see her upset or in danger. She's my best friend. However, at this time, I had to hold myself together.

"Where do you think she is?" El asked.

"I don't know where can she be?" I asked. El shrugged.

"Percy might know, you know they have that empathy link thingy...." Zayn said.