The prom returns

Stella's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning and the sweet smell of orchids filled my nose.

"Morning" El said.

"Good morning" I replied. We got ready to go out. I threw my hair into a fishtail braid and pinned it with a rubber band made of real flowers. The Demeter cabin makes such good flower accessories. El and me went out together laughing and chatting with some other girls. I saw Percy coming out of the cabin with Amy and I think he was telling her how to sword fight. He looked at me but I looked away and continued chatting. I saw Niall running towards us.

"Morning Stella! We, the Apollo cabin have planned to put up a prom tonight. Its sort of a last minute ball and its necessary to come. Bye!" he said and handed me a paper which was an invitation to a really awesome prom. The prom came back.....again. I went to the wall climbing area. The same old volcanic-type mountain with molten lava falling down the edges. Climbing that was a real challenge. I still wanted to do it. I successfully climbed up and down the wall without trouble. Then I went to the archery class and saw Harry there.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" I replied.

"So....you heard of the prom?" he asked me.

"Yeah.....Niall told me" I said and took my position with the bow and arrow.

"Decided whom your going with?" he asked.

"Not yet you?" I asked.

"Nopees" he replied.

"Kay....." I said.

"Wait....is that a flower in your hair?" he asked.

"Yeah, Demeter cabin made it" I said.

"Nice....it looks cute in your hair." he said. "Actually, everything looks cute on your hair" he mumbled to himself. I could hear it.

We trained and I missed the target quite a few times. It almost killed Louis once when he was passing with a big cardboard box. Poor guy, he wasn't even in the middle of the aiming area. Harry and me went to the beach with a plate of lasagna which was our lunch. We sat on the sand and stared at the ocean.

"Stella.....about the prom" Harry started saying.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Will you.....? sorta.....go.....with......me.....? again" he asked.

"Sure, totally" I said. My heart was doing somersaults.

" Really?" he asked again.

"Yeah" I said.

"Thank you" he said. We sat in silence and ate the lasagna. We were allowed to end practice early because of the prom preparations. The Apollo cabin sure is cooking up something really great. El and me were selecting a dress but we couldn't find anything. El and my policy is that, 'When you cannot think of what to do, take a walk' and surprisingly, it always works. So, we went out to take a walk.

"What should we wear?" I asked El.

"I don't know" she replied.

"We have so many dresses but none will match with the prom theme" I said.

"I know, the thing is I didn't even understand the theme. It says, 'Apollo kids rock!' that is not even a theme." El said.

"Hello girls" we saw Zayn coming toward us.

"Hi Zayn" we said.

"Any problem?" he asked.

"We cannot find a suitable dress, the way we want it, to wear to the prom" I said.

"Oh that's easy, its an Aphrodite power that we can make dresses without actually using needle and thread. Just tell me the way you want your dresses to be and maybe Piper can make it for you two" he said. Aphrodite kids have such cool powers.

"Thanks Zaynie, we really appreciated it" El said.

"What color do you think Louis will like?" El asked. I laughed and shrugged.

We went to the Aphrodite cabin and told Piper about the dresses.

"Sure" she said. The Aphrodite cabin was a mess before the prom. Everything was scattered here and there. Clothes, dresses, coats, scarves, mirrors, make up stuff and oh so many things.

"Describe the dresses you two want" Piper asked with a huge smile.

"Okay....so, I want a purple dress with, not a lot of decoration. It should be plain and simple. Also, it should look gorgeous"

"Okay, I'll make yours and now Aqua, your turn" she looked at me.

"I want.....a blue dress with maybe a little bit of green in it. A shade of green that will go with blue. The blue colour shouldn't be bright. That's it" I said.

"Kay, you two have given wonderful descriptions. I'll be back with your dresses in 10 minutes" she said and left.

Wow, in ten minutes she can make two beautiful dresses. We waited inside their cabin . El was telling me what our hairstyle should be and what accessories we'll use. Piper came in with two dresses. She handed me mine and El hers. They were beautiful just the way we wanted it. We quickly went to our cabins and changed. Oh my gods, we were looking so cute. Everyone else had left the cabin but El and me had to finish our hairstyling so we stayed back. I made a nice and pretty fishtail braid for el and she made a gorgeous bun for me. A little bit of hair was falling on my face and i twisted it. We heard a knock on the door and Shannon poked her head inside and said that Harry and Louis were waiting for us outside. She complimented us on our dress and style. We went out and oh my gods.....Harry was looking so cute.  He was wearing a plain black suit and....oh. He looked at me and kept staring for a really long time. He kept on staring...staring.....still staring. Louis nudged him and he suddenly jerked out of his dreamworld and said "Stella, you look so beautiful".

"Thank you. you too look really nice" I said. He offered me his arm and I put my arm through his arm. The prom was pretty good and finally Harry asked me for a dance. There was a place nearby where no one was there so we went there. The good thing was that the song was Forever Young so we could sing and dance at the same time. We were talking about our last school prom.

"I know, that day you told me you were leaving for New York ad my heart was shattered. I mean I was really upset" Harry said.

"Ha! Even I didn't want to leave you people" i said.

There was really long silence and nine of us spoke. I was having a great time. Harry and me dancing in the moonlight. Everything seemed so good when all of a sudden Amy came, screaming "I am not giving you this apple pie Niall go away!".

"No!!!!! I want it. Food" Niall shouted back.

"I wanna eat it. I love food" Amy said.

"I love it too" Niall said. Amy had come to the prom with Niall and they seemed to be having a good time too. I think Niall has a crush on Amy. I think. Cuz, every time we talk about her Niall turns into a tomato. They left without even noticing us. Okay.

Okay....hope you liked it. Thank you so much for 76 reads. I'm making progress. Please vote for my chapters and feel free to comment if you want me to improve anything. Thank you once again. Please.....vote and keep reading.