Capture the flag

I woke up the next morning with Amy throwing stuff at me.

"Wake up! wake up! wake up! wake up!" she kept saying. Why can't that chick wake me up NORMALLY?

"WHAT?!" I asked.

"Nothing I got bored so I woke you up" she said.

"Ugh! okay fine what time is it?"

"8.22"

"I'm late" I said

"Lol so am I" Amy said.

We got up and dressed. Amy and me went oit of the cabin with a lotta confidence.

"Well, we're both walking with super swag today'?" she said.

"Yes....yes we are" I said and smiled.

We went to the arena and I heard connor shouting "TGIF! PEEPS! WHICH MEAAANNNNNSSSSS.....CAPTURE THE FLAG TIME!!!!" the wierdest part was that he was holding a microphone and shouting into it. I was standing and chatting with Amy when I saw harry enter the arena. He walked over to us and Amy excused herself.

"So....first day of being your boyfriend" he said and I smiled. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on lets go see the teams" I said and pulled him with me. We were standing while Annabeth called out the teams.

"Cabin 3! which includes Percy, Stella and Amy, Athena cabin! Hermes cabin! Aphrodite cabin! and Apollo cabin! One team.....and you are there in team blue" I looked at the apollo cabin people who were my half brothers and sisters. They looked at me and smiled some of them waved I waved back.

"We're not in the same team" Harry said looking upset.

"I knowwwwwwww" I said. He kissed me on my forehead and I went over to where my teammates were standing. Amy came and stood next to me. I was looking at Harry, he was standing on the other side of the arena, also looking at me. He was smiling and mouthed the words "I love you" to me and also blew a kiss. I mouthed the words "I love you too".

"You two are so so sweet you know that?" Amy said.

"Thank you, you and Niall too, are so freeaking cute!" I said. She blushed and as far as I know amy,  she DOES. NOT. BLUSH.

"FIGHT!" someone yelled in front. That meant we had to start the game. I pulled out my sword and ran towards the forest. An ares kid came toward me and tried to injure my leg. I faught her but I couldn't keep her down she stood up and came after me when  someone pull me behind a tree and covered my mouth with his hands. It was Niall.

"Mmmmmmm!!!! opppln mmmmmaaaaaa mmmmmmmoooottthhhhh" I tried to get those those words out of my mouth but unfortunately Niall still didn't let go of me.

"Oh sorry sis" he said and let go of me.

"Thanks Niall" I said and we went in different directions. I met Amy, she was fighting a Demeter cabin kid. Well, she almost defeated her when she pushed Amy into a creek and locked her to the ground by growing bushes around her legs and hands. I went to help her. I kicked the Demeter girl and hurt her on the face.

"Sorry but during the battle....I cant help but fight" I said.

"Hey....its alright i totally understand" she replied. I made her trip and fall, then cut the bushes around Amy's hands and legs. She ran the other side. Capture the flag is a game of complete teamwork. I came to a stop when I reached the Zephyros' creek. The flag was just across the creek. I crossed the creek and knew something was wrong. There was no one near the flag protecting it.

"Hey babe" Harry came in from the forest area and stood in front of the flag.

"They did this on purpose didn't they?" I said with a smirk.

"They sure did" he said and slashed at me with his sword. I easily delfected and made a cut on his arm.

"Ow" he said and covered his wound.

"Sorry love" I said and blew him a kiss but that was just teasing him. I kept sword figting with him and well.....I was winning. Lastly I kicked him on his wounded arm and he fell to the ground.

"Tough girlfriend" he said, wincing in pain.

"I know im your girlfriend but on the battlefield.....im sorry but youre my opponent" i said and walked over to the flag. I lifted it up and my teammates gathered around me. They shouted in unsion. Our team won. As soon as the excitement ended, I went to where Harry was sitting and rubbing an icebag on his cheek where I had kicked him hard and yeah....it was red.

"Im sorry" I said and hugged him.

" That makes me feel better" he said and smiled.

"Wait" I said and took his hand which was bleeding.....a lot. I closed my eyes and thought of the hand being cured. I opened my eyes and saw a yellow glow around the wound. Soon, the bleeding stopped and the skin got cured.

"Wow" he said.

"Daughter of Apollo thingy haz"I said.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. At around....7.00pm when we finished training and had an early dinner, Harry and me sat on the beach together, our fingers intertwined.  We were talking about how much we missed school. Amy came and asked  "Can I borrow her for some time?"

"Sure" harry said and kissed me on the forehead before leaving.

"Hey Amy" I said.

"Hey" she said and sat next to me.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing much....by the way what's up with harry? like....hows it goin?" Amy asked.

"Beautiful" I said. truly that was the first word that came into my mind.

"Is there something you wanna say stella?"

"Uhhhhh.....well a lot actually. Thing is.....I really wanna talk to you about stuff. stuff that normal teenagers talk to about"

"you will not believe.....but that is EXACTLY what I wanted to talk to you about"

"Telepathy" we said together and laughed.(yeah real amy...... TELEPATHY)

We were talking about normal things like the latest tv shows.....how annoying people wearing red boots can be.....bands and bamd members. So much. I felt better after that....after talking about something normal when so much is on our minds.

_____________________

Thank you for so many reads everyone love ya!

So yeah....

PLEEEEEAAAAAZZZEEEEEEEE VOTE. COMMENT. MAKE ME HAPPY.