In sync

*One week later*

"OW PERCY. STOP. HURTING. YOURSELF. ITS 7.00AM IN THE MORNING!!!! WHO GETS HURT AT 7.00AM IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!" I shouted out to Percy in the other room as I woke up to my hand paining.

"Sorryyyyy I tripped and fell, Aqua I'm so sorry" he said.

"Stop tripping then!" I said.

One week had passed for me in camp. All of the others got claimed too. El's the daughter of Demeter, the goddess of crops. Harry's the son of Hephaestus, god of the blacksmiths. Zayn's the son of Aphrodite ,the love goddess. Louis' the son of Hermes, god of thieves,travellers. Liam's the son of Athena. Niall's the son of Apollo, the sun god.

I woke up and changed into fresh clothes and as usual went to the arena where I saw El and Harry waiting for me. We practiced and everything was normal until I went for the volcano climbing. I saw that strange girl who was staring at me the other day. She was talking to someone in the bushes and as soon as I saw her, she turned away and ran into the forest. The entire time I couldn't concentrate on climbing the volcano with molten lava dripping down the edges. I was gonna fall right into a puddle of hot lava but fortunately Harry caught me and I didn't fall. He pulled me up and when we climbed down, he asked me what was wrong and I told him everything.

"Oh, so you think someone is following you?" he asked.

"Yeah maybe" I said.

It was time for a break and El, Harry, Zayn and me went for a walk in the strawberry fields. Harry and me were singing "Love Story" by Taylor swift just for time pass. Then I saw that girl looking at us from a distance behind a tree.

"Harry! Look its her" I said, but before he could see anything the girl disappeared.

I ran after the girl and I think Harry followed me. I found her standing among the trees like she was waiting for me to come and that's when I realized it.....all this was a trap and I was the bait. I wanted to scream out to the others to stop them from coming but I couldn't. I heard someone say" Hello again,doll" I turned back to find Victoria smirking at me. She knocked me out with something and everything went BLACK. I was used to passing out now, after all I've passed out so many times right?

While I was unconscious, I tried to send messages to Percy to come and help me. I don't have know if he got them or not but I tried my level best. I constantly tried to send him signals.

I woke up to find myself in a dark and damp room. I could see spots in front of my eyes, I tried to get up but then I realized that that my hands and legs were tied up. I saw the door open and Victoria and Laurent entered the room. Victoria walked up to me and said "There you are, oh just look at you and your scent" she came close to me and breathed the air around me. My blood lured her. "You, ruined our lives. Ever since your father banished us from the sacred lands, we have to stumble all around the world finding place to live. Your brother and his friends helped the Cullens' kill James and defeat us. Now that you're weak, I'll have my revenge. This will be a threat to your daddy and he'll be forced to rethink the law" I couldn't even speak, I was feeling so weak. Victoria picked up my wrist and smelled it, then she was almost going to bite it. I was so scared that I couldn't even scream. Right then, Percy burst into the room with Harry behind him. Victoria dug her nails into my arm and it was pain in,burning all at the same time. Percy slashed at Victoria and she got a cut on her hands but again, she fled. Laurent too, escaped. Percy went after them. Harry came to me and untied the ropes that tied my hands and legs. I fell into his arms, too weak to stand up. Harry put me down on the floor.

"Stella, are you okay, you're hands are bleeding and you look so weak" he asked.

I couldn't speak and my eyes almost closed. The place where Victoria bit me, on my wrist, was burning a lot now. It was like poison spreading up my hands and I felt like soon, it would reach my heart and I was maybe, steps away from death. Harry put his hand on my cheek and said "Stella, please just don't close your eyes, you'll be fine I promise. Nothing's gonna happen. Don't close your eyes" and I think I saw him crying. But my eyes were way too heavy and tired to be kept open, so I closed them.

Harry p.o.v (I know after a long time but....sorry)

Stella closed her eyes and i was way too worried to even think clearly. She had to go through so much. Its like every time there is an attack, she is always the aim or center of the attack. She cannot take it anymore. Percy said that he got signals from Stella and followed the signals. We went through the forest and soon were outside Camp Half Blood. Wherever, Stella was, it was a place well hidden from the human eye. The place was somewhere deep into the forest where people couldn't even go. We found a broken house that must be abandoned. We went inside only to find Stella tied to a chair and Victoria standing next to her ready to bite her wrist. When she saw us, she stopped. They got away but Percy went after them. I went to Stella and untied the ropes and she collapsed but I caught her. She was too weak, I was afraid she'd close her eyes and unfortunately she did.

I carried her back to camp half blood. She was taken to the infirmary. Chiron who was the camp director came and told us what happened to her.

"Aqua or Stella, was injected with a poison that only vampires possess. She has lost consciousness but there's nothing to worry about. But she might get back her consciousness today or tomorrow, anytime." he said. I don't like it anymore now. Stella almost lost her life out there and she doesn't even know what's going on. We should go back to England and carry on like we used to. I told all this to Chiron and what did he say?

"No. You cannot go back to England." he said.

"But why?" I said.

"It is safest for you to stay here in camp"

"Well, I really don't think so. Ever since we came here, bad things are happening. Stella could have lost her life now. Nothing like this happened in England, you know"

"Harry Styles, I know you are a concerned friend but trust me, you seven are very important for us. Your parents want you all to stay here in camp because it is for your own protection."

I was so pissed off that I stormed out of the room.

I went to the room Stella was in. El, Percy, Annabeth and the boys were in the room. Stella was still unconscious.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I asked.

"We don't know" Percy said.

I sat in the room with the others. Everyone was awkwardly silent. Just then, I heard someone say, "Why is everyone so quiet?" it was Stella.

We went over to her and looked down at her.