I realize stuff

Harry p.o.v.

I went for sword fighting class and saw Stella practicing her moves there. Her hair was braided, she was wearing a camp half blood t shirt, a pair of shorts. She wore a look of determination on her face like she wanted to defeat someone or probably she wanted to create a new defense move. Her eyes looked straight at the tip of the blade, her gaze not shifting, her eyebrows curled. she looked.........cute. I didn't realize I was standing at the entrance and staring at her with a dreamy smile on my face until Zayn nudged me. I jerked out of my dreamworld.

"Are you........staring at.......Stella?" he asked. I have to admit it I started blushing like crazy. I could fell my cheeks becoming hot and bright red.

"What?! no absolutely not" I denied. Zayn probably understood I was lying cuz I'm pretty bad at it. I saw Stella walk toward us with her sword. Zayn told me he had to go for archery classes and left. So it was me and Stella.

"Why are you blushing?" she asked ad I think I started blushing even more.

"Um.....I don't know" I said. Yeah real smooth, I thought. "Wanna fight?"

"Sure" she said. We faught and she won. I was happy. I never got embarrassed if I lost to Stella. She always works hard and deserves to win. Yeah.....I like complimenting her.

After we faught, we took a break and went to drink some water. Leo came up to us and blocked my view of Stella. He just, stood in front of her as if I didn't exist. Stella looked over his shoulder at me. That jerk, doesn't want is to talk.

Then, he excused Stella and took her out of the arena. He said he wanted to show her a famous place in camp. I thought we had already seen everything in camp. He held her hand and dragged her out of the arena. She hated being dragged. Stella looked aback at me and I understood that she didn't want to go without me but I smiled back at her. I kept practicing. Alone. Missing Stella like mad. She's all was actually thinking of. My mind was always Stella Stella Stella.

Stella p.o.v.

Ughhhhhhh....... I hate being dragged. Its horrible. I was trying to jerk my hands away from his grip, but it seemed to get tighter every minute. How could he be so strong? We reached the strawberry fields and he stopped running. I had seen this field like a thousand times. He stood in front of me, his hands gripping my wrist tighter and now I felt them heating up. I was getting hurt and I started complaining.

"Leo leave my hand, its hurting, ow! Leo what the hell are you doing?!" I wanted to scream for help but as soon as I shouted, Leo's other free hand burst out in flames.

"You utter one more word, and I'm going to burn you to ashes" he said. I looked at him straight in the eyes and saw a golden tinge, this could'nt be, his eyes were brown. I had heard about the eidolons which were possessing spirits. Was it possible he was possessed? I couldn't shout, so I reached for my sword which was in my pocket. I took it out and clicked it. I was going to slash at Leo's burning band but then something clicked in my mind. Hurting him will mean hurting Leo, the real Leo and I didn't want to do that. I had no choice. I stared at Leo and looked at him right in the eye. They were sometimes brown, sometimes golden. His permanent smirk. When the golden color disappeared ocassionally, I could see the helplessness in his eyes. He couldn't control anything. I understood his actions and let him hurt me. In my mind, I was constantly asking Percy for help, I think he got the signal because when I couldn't take the pain anymore and was about to collapse, I heard Percy's voice.

"Leave her alone!" I looked at him and saw that even he had burn marks on his hands. Leo turned his head towards him. Piper was also with Percy.

"Leave Leo's body, stop it. Go away!" piper said, I think she was charm speaking the eidolon to leave Leo. The spirit got distracted but his grip was still on my hand. As if on cue, Leo fell to the ground and I saw Harry behind him. He somehow knocked out Leo. He fell to the ground and I could see a golden spirit come out of his body. Harry came forward and hugged me tightly. He looked at the burn marks on my hands. He put a protective arm around me and guided me back to my room. Percy, El, Annabeth and Harry were with me.

"Why is everyone after me?" I asked. Percy and Annabeth exchanged a look. I think something is wrong. "What happened? Why did you two look at each other like that? Tell me" I said again.

"Aqua.....there is something you should know" Annabeth started.

"Yeah, look Gaia, the earth goddess is trying to rise. She cannot rise until she can reduce the gods to their lowest potential. However, she considers us and the camp to be a huge threat or obstacle to her triumph. She needs to know our weakest spot for that." Percy said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"The heroes of Camp Half Blood, you, me and everyone else, all the demo gods. But according to her, we are the biggest threat. The children of the big three. Thalia, Jason,Nick,Hazel, you and me are in the same camp and if we join hands and fight together with all the heroes, together we can defeat her. She's scared." Percy said.

"So....I'm the bait for all this?" I asked.

Percy nodded. I looked at El and Harry. The room was filled with an awkward silence i broke the silence by saying, "Why wasn't I attacked for so many days then?"

"We covered your scent from the monsters. Your mom and you shifted to England which was away from Mount Olympus and the monsters. But, the more older you grew, the more your scent started reaching the monsters and there came a point when we could no longer cover your scent and so we had to get you to camp" Annabeth said. Then Percy and Annabeth left so I was alone with El and Harry.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked them.

Both of them shrugged. We were discussing about all that happened in the past few days when Kira came running into the room and said "Chiron is calling you in the big house, its urgent. All three of you have to go there Now!"

We went to the big house. Percy, Annabeth, Leo and Piper were there. Harry put a protective arm around me as we sat next to Leo. Chiron stood in front of us all.

"So all of you are here" he said and looked at each of us. Then continued what he was saying. "As you all know we have received another threat message in this week so-"

"Wait what? 'Another' threat message what was the first one?" I asked. Wait.....I didn't even knew the second one people hardly tell me anything.

"Yes Aqua listen, we have got two messages from Victoria regarding destroying England. All the people you love, your mom and everyone else. Victoria has joined forces with Gaia and if she wants, she can destroy everything. Now, it is our duty to prepare you to fight against them and save Tue world." Chiron said. I was awe struck. After the meeting, I went for training and practiced really hard throughout the day. I think someone from camp itself is helping Gaia's forces to enter camp. As far as I knew, Camp half blood's borders were protected so that no one else apart from demigods could enter camp not even eidolons or any kind of spirits.

I went to my room at around, 7.00pm and didn't go for dinner. I lay on my bed thinking what to do. I thought of all that had happened in the past few days, how I forgot to live a normal life, how I risked my life so often. Then finally, I came to a decision, I have to go to England no matter what. I had to save mom and everyone else. Eleanor can come with me, no one else. I decided to leave at midnight when everyone was asleep, I could sneak out of camp and take El with me. I packed my stuff and waited, very soon I found myself thinking about Harry, I surely will miss him. The way he smiles, with all his dimples, his messy hair, his green eyes, his caring nature everything about him seemed to force tears out of my eyes. I started crying and covered my face with my hands. It was time for me to leave. I took my bag and left the cabin with a last look at Percy who was sleeping peacefully and yet again. I'm leaving my elder brother whom I was reunited with after so may years. I went to El's room and woke her up.

"El.....wake up its me Stella. Come with me, we have to go back to England" I said.

"Huh?" she muttered half asleep and then she woke up with a start. "Woah Stella! Yeah hey what's wrong?" she asked.

I explained everything o her and helped her to pack her bag quickly. Then we left.