3

The black pen pressed onto tan skin. Where ever it touched thin black lines would follow. The skin that the pen danced on belonged to none other than Taehyung. He was laying across Jungkooks lap with his hip exposed so the other male could draw on it. Jungkook wanted to be a tattoo artist so always practiced creating detailed art work on Taehyung. The male never minded when Jungkook asked if he could. Even though ink poisoning was a thing they both didn't care. One time Taehyung had liked the 'tattoo' Jungkook had drawn on him so he had it actually done. It was both of their favorite on the tan males body.

"Fuck."

"M'sorry."

Taehyung nodded and went back to texting some girl on his phone. Jungkook peeked over and shook his head slightly a small grin on his face.

"She's thirsty for your dick."

"Yeah but I'm not going to give it to her."

Jungkook chuckled and leaned down and blew softly onto the design he was working on. It caused a shiver to travel up Taehyungs spine. He then looked at the finished pen tattoo and smiled. It was gorgeous. It was two Koi fish wrapped around each other creating a circle. Then a thin ring went around them to make it look like they formed a planet. Truly unique.

"Wow. Did you go and speak to the tattoo parlor Namjoon told you about?"

"No."

The smile vanished from Taehyungs face as he looked up at Jungkook.

"What do you mean no? Don't let this slip through your fingers."

"I mean no like I haven't spoken to them and I won't."

Taehyung scoffed and got up from the position he was in. Jungkook stayed silent and watched as Taehyung collected his jacket. He did nothing to stop the male from leaving. He knew Taehyung was just trying to be a good friend and push him like he needed it. Yet he always snapped at the boy for doing so. Ignoring the small feeling of guilt he reached for his phone and made sure to send a text to Taehyung . It wasn't about apologizing but it was asking him to take a picture of the art he had done on the males hip. Ten minutes later he got a message back.

He smiled down at his phone as he looked at it. It was what he asked for and a little more. In the corner of the picture was Taehyungs free hand flipping the camera off.

-
How do you feel about this book?

4 chapters left in Kindergarten. I only updated this cause it's taken longer to end then I thought.