5

Taehyung gripped onto the sheets and buried his face into the pillow as Jungkook roughly pounded into him. His back dipping slightly as Jungkook hit a certain spot in him that made him go crazy. Jungkook looked down at Taehyungs sweaty body. The tattoo he designed for the older male on full display for him like it always was when they did this. His hands held tightly onto Taehyungs hips. Both knew the harsh grip would bruise but they didn't care. Jungkook leaned down and pressed a kiss onto the rose bud at the top of Taehyungs spine.

He then moved further down and pressed a kiss onto the next stage. The bud beginning to opened. Then the next stage which was located in the middle of Taehyungs back. A fully bloomed rose. He pulled out to be able to kiss the last the stages. He then kissed the slightly wilted rose. And then the last stage just above Taehyungs ass. The dead rose. As soon as he did that he entered Taehyung again roughly and wrapped his muscular arms around the older males feminine waist. He then pulled Taehyung up so his chest was pressed against Taehyungs back. He had began trusting faster making Taehyungs arch his back against him and came. His head falling back onto his shoulder slightly tired.

Jungkook smirked and continued trusting into him until he too came and once he did he released his hold on Taehyung. He let the poor boy fall face fist into the pillow. He pulled out and laid next to Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned and moved away from Jungkook and grabbed one of the many washcloths they kept in the train car for spills or cleanup. He tossed another clean washcloth over to Jungkook. After being cleaned he put the washcloth into a dirty pile and promised himself he'd visit later tonight or early the next day to get it and wash them. He put his clothes back on and looked at Jungkook just laid there. Jungkook glanced up at him and smirked.
Taehyung frowned and turned away.

He then grabbed Jungkooks pants and reached into their back pocket. He pulled out the box of Marlboro cigarettes and the lighter.

"Hands off Kim."

"Fuck off Jeon."

With that being said Taehyung left the train cart. He leaned against it and put one of the thin white sticks between his lips. Cupping his hand over the other end he lit it with the lighter. He took a long drag before allowing his head to lean back against the train cart. He blew the smoke out and watched it curl and dance in the air. Jungkook came out a couple minutes later fully dressed and with Taehyungs leather jacket in his hand. He shoved it over to Taehyung who took it. Taehyung tossed the box of cigarettes over to Jungkook along with the lighter.

"Don't think I didn't see the joint in there."

Jungkook hummed and took out a cigarette but Taehyungs hand on his own stopped him. He looked over to see Taehyung handing over the half used cigarette. Jungkook took it and thanked Taehyung.

"After we go hang out with the other we can go to my place to smoke it."

"You kno-"

"I know. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung nodded and checked the time on his phone. Jungkook glanced over at it and laughed. Jin was going to kill them.