8

Booming music filled the small house. Neighbors screaming for the music to be turned could be heard. Although they never got their wish. In the corner with a red plastic cup in his hand stood Jungkook. Drunk and horny. Incredibly horny. His eyes scanned the small living room looking for someone who interested him. Yet they all looked the same. Slutty, short skirts, too much make up wearing girls. The boys not much better. They screamed and yelled. One male ready to jump from the stop of the staircase.

His eyes landed in a girl swaying her body to the beat. Short blonde hair, tight jeans, and a tube top. The same type of girl as the others but in a different outfit. Jungkook decided she'd be the perfect fuck. He smirked and shoved his drink into someone hands as he walked over.

Taehyung gasped as he came. Nails digging into the soft flesh of Hoseoks arms. Hoseok moaned and pulled out. Coming on Taehyungs thighs. "Fuck." Taehyung nodded agreeing with the small four letter word. Hoseok moves to the side and laid down. Catching his breath before he needed to take a shower. He looked at Taehyung who was moving out of the bed. His eyes scanned the tattoo on his back before looking away. "You should call me more Tae. That was good."

Taehyung glanced over his shoulder and smirked. "Of course it was. It's me." Hoseok laughed and sat up. Taehyung opened one the the drawers of his dresser and pulled out some pajama pants, underwear, and a black shirt. He ruffled his hair and looked at Hoseok. "Wanna join me in the shower?" Hoseok could heat the underlined meaning in the question. Was he up to fucking Taehyung in the shower. Yeah he definitely was. "Sure."

Loud banging woke Taehyung up the next morning. He groaned and sat up from his bed. Pushing the covers off and standing up he walked to his door. He opened it and Jungkook stood there leaning against the door frame. Taehyung scrunched his nose up at the smell of alcohol radiating from the male. "You smell like shit." "I feel like shit." Jungkook pushed his way in and into the kitchen. He took something for his hangover before plopping onto the couch.

"Why are you here?" "Cause Im bored. Plus you have food in your fridge I don't."  Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat down next to Jungkook. "Hoseok still here?" "No. Hoseok doesn't stay after sex." "He's one of those." "You're one of those kook." Jungkook laughed and nodded. He couldn't deny facts. They sat in silence for a moment before Jungkook stood up and announced he was taking a shower. "You have clothes in my top drawer. Which reminds me stop leaving your fucking clothes."

"Fuck off." Taehyung smiled and shook his head. What a fucking idiot.