6

Taehyung walked down the side of the crumbling building. His hand running over the painted bricks. He hummed a soft tune that relaxed him. A small smile gracing his face as he could see a slight flicker of light. Jungkook silently watched the boy in front of him with an eyebrow raised. He seemed unnaturally happy. Deciding it was just better to ignore the weird change of behavior. After a minute he could see his friends laughing around the fire.

About three years ago they found an old rusted barrel. Threw some sticks and old newspapers in along with a match and crates a small hangout from the space. Two loveseat couches that were torn up and messed bit and pieces here and there. Three lawn chairs sat there awkwardly around the barrel as well. Here behind a abandoned building in an empty parking lot they created memories. Amazing memories.

"There you two are. Come over and grab a beer."

Taehyung smiled and nodded even if their friends couldn't really see it cause it was dark and a little in the distance. He grabbed a beer that Namjoon held out and sat down next to Hoseok. Jungkook shook his head when Namjoon offered him one. He sat down into one of the creaky old lawn chairs and glanced around at his friends who were all smiling. The fire crackling made him feel completely at ease.

"Jungkook you found someone yet?"

Glancing at Jimin he shook his head. Taehyung smirked and leaned against Hoseok. Hoseok wrapped him arm around Taehyungs shoulder and pulled him closer.

"He's still just after one night stands."

"Fuck off."

Namjoon should eyes widened and he stood up to try and block the two from seeing each other. Things could get heated fast between the two and not always in a sexual way. Jin frowned and looked away from the group and I got the distance. He could faintly see someone walking forward. He squinted and noticed the navy blue shirt with a gold badge.

"Shit. Guys 10 O'clock."

Everyone looked over and noticed the officer walking over. One of his hands resting on his utility belt and the other on his walkie talkie. His eyes narrowed and suspicious of the group of boys.

"Hello officer."

Taehyung greeted him and stood up and casually walked closer to the uniformed man. The male glanced Taehyung up and down a small smirk on his face.

"What's going on here?"

"M'nothing officer. We're just hanging out here."

"Is that so?"

"Yes sir."

The officer glanced around and narrowed his eyes at the beer cans littering the ground around them.

"And those?"

He pointed at the beer cans then looked back at Taehyung who simply shrugged.

"Here before we met up tonight."

The officer nodded and then returned his attention back to Taehyung. Taehyung smirked and walked closer to the male.

"I'll walk you back to your car officer."

The man nodded and walked away with Taehyung. An arm wrapped around the pink haired boy. Jungkook scoffed.

"What a slut."

Everyone frowned.

"We all know you fuck him though and sleep with countless others."

Hoseok shrugged.

"He only really fucks with a couple people."

Jungkook smirked.

"And you know these people he sleeps with because?"

Hoseok shrugged and leaned back in his seat. He smiled seeing the pink haired boy come back.

"Thanks for helping us out."

"No problem."

Taehyung sat down on Hoseok lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jungkook looked confused at why the two were so intima-

"You fuck with Hoseok too! Why didn't you tell me."

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook a frown on his face. He didn't look happy with Jungkook blurting things out like that. Not that he minded or anything cause of who they were with. He just thought it was rude.

"I don't need to tell you who I fuck with Jeon."

It's messy but whatever I'm trying to update my books and this has been in a draft for a very long time