14

Everyone laughed as Hoseok blurted out random jokes. They didn't make sense but they were all so drunk the jokes became the funniest things in the world. Taehyung threw his head back as he laughed. A wide boxy smile on his face as he came down from the laughing fit. His cheeks a rosy color from alcohol and laughing so much. "I have another one!" Hoseok seemed excited as he sat closer to the edge of the couch. He looked around to see if he had everyone's attention. Smiling widely when he saw each one of them focusing on him. "What did crab say to the other crab?" Jungkook grinned and placed his chin on his hand. "What?" Hoseok laughed before saying it. Managing to wheeze out the answer of pinch me.

All the boys laughed at Hoseok who was happy. Taehyung got up from his seat and walked closer to Jimin. Throwing his arms around the shorter males neck as he drunkenly said something to the other making him laugh. Once he told Jimin he got up and stumbled over to Jungkook. He happily accepted the laughing boy. "Jungkook! I have something to tell you!" Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung who laughed and then leaned closer. "I think Jimin had a crush on Yoongi. We got to help them." Jungkook laughed and nodded. "Yes!" Hoseok saw the two laughing and made his way over. Throwing himself onto the two. "Group hug!" The night was full of laughter and just the friends having a good time.

Progress