Chapter 1

{Long Chapter Ahead}
Your P.O.V
As your alarm went off, you reluctantly got out of bed to turn it off. It was your last week of your second year of college and you were excited to get it over with. Let's just say, you didn't enjoy waking up at 6 a.m everyday, but you did enjoy sleep. As you were walking to your bathroom to brush your teeth you felt something fuzzy brush past your leg. For a moment, your heart stopped beating, but you then realized it was just your cat Fugo. You leaned down and pet your attention seeking cat until you felt it was enough and realized you still had to get ready. Once you reached the bathroom you were about to brush your teeth and looked up into the mirror. "Holy sh!t" you remarked. "I look like a freakin swamp monster". The sooner you looked better, the better you'd feel. You brushed your teeth and picked out some clothes for school. (This is what you wore)

You then brushed your hair and put it into a messy bun

You then brushed your hair and put it into a messy bun. You checked the time on your phone and it read "7:02 am" "sh*t" you cursed. "I only have 18 minutes to get to school. You were about to grab your bag and keys then run out the door until something wondered into your mind. "How much time left until I meet my soulmate?" You always read it in the morning to make sure that if you met them today that you'd be prepared and looking good. "3 days, 5 hours, 7 minutes, and 23 seconds" it read. You were a little nervous because that isn't too far away. You hurried to your car drove to the coffee shop near by, you always stopped there before college. Also, no you don't live at the college. Your mom bought you an apartment a few blocks away so you wouldn't have to live in a dorm. You parked your car beside it and hopped out. You opened the door and reached the counter. "Ah hello Y/N, the usual?" You nodded and the barista went to make your usual drink. As you were waiting, you saw the usual guy sitting in the corner, sipping his latte and reading a book. You always notice him here, although you've never actually met him or seen his full face. You noticed he dyed his hair from cherry red to a redish brown. You know that your brothers are friends with him too. You've  been told his name is Jung Hoseok. Your brothers are both in college as well. Jungkook is 21, Taehyung is 23, and you're 22. They go to the same college as you, but live in dorms since they wanted to. You were zoning out, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Here is your drink Y/N, have a nice day" You thanked the nice barista and walked back to your car. You then looked at your phone "7:20" it read. "Oh my god" You exclaimed. "I only have 10 minutes to get there!".  You started your car and drove to your college while drinking your favorite drink. It may not be the safest way to drive, but it will have to do for now. You finally arrived with 5 minutes to spare. You parked your car and ran into the school. You looked around until you saw Sohee. You both made eye contact and ran towards each other. "Hey Y/N!" "Hey Sohee" you both exclaimed. "Hey Y/N   how much time left until you meet your soulmate?" She questioned? "About 3 days!". She looked very shocked and excited at the same time. "Oh my god Y/N that's so cool! I have about 17 days until I meet mine!" You we're excited for her and was about to congratulate her when the bell rang. You both said your goodbyes and walked to your classroom.
                         *Time Skip to lunch*
You and Sohee met up and bought your lunches then head over to your usual table. "So Y/N, what are your plans this summer?" Sohee asked. "Oh I think I'm going to focus on my soulmate and I. But, I promise I'll always have them for you.". She looked relieved after you said that you'd always have time for her, but she also understood and was planning to do the same with her soulmate. You both were having a normal conversation when two boys suddenly sat next to you. You looked over to see your two brothers. "Hey Y/N" they both said together. You couldn't help but burst out into laughter because it wasn't planned. They were so alike that it was scary. They almost were always in sync and were like twins even though Taehyung was 2 years older than Jungkook. They both haven't met their soulmate yet. The bell sounded and all of you said your goodbyes to each other. The rest of the day was boring. Since it was the end of the year you had to take many tests. The end of the day finally came and you rushed out of that place as soon as you could. It was honestly hell. You rushed back home even though you well knew that all you were gonna do for the rest of the day was binge watch kdramas on Netflix.
—————————————————————
So that was the end of the first chapter! It was definitely a long one and I'll try and make them not as long in the future unless you like that. I hope you liked it!
{896 words}