Chapter 4

*35 minutes 42 seconds*
———————————————
*beep beep* your alarm sounded. You sprang out of your bed to turn it off. This has been the most excited you've been in years, you couldn't wait to meet your soulmate. You rushed into the bathroom because wanted to look your absolute best. You then brushed your teeth, and did your makeup. You do have to say that it's the best makeup you've ever done.

 You do have to say that it's the best makeup you've ever done

You then brushed your hair and put it in space buns

You then brushed your hair and put it in space buns. (I'm sorry if you have short hair, you just wear it curled)

Soon after, you put on the outfit you bought last night and looked in the mirror

Soon after, you put on the outfit you bought last night and looked in the mirror. "Dayuuummm work it Y/N" you then did a little dance and was like "Ok queen". You looked down at your timer and it read '10 minutes, 17 seconds'. You grabbed your backpack and walked out the door. You mind as well have been on a run way because you were strutting to your car. You got in your car and headed to the coffee shop. On the way there you were listening to all your favorite kpop songs. You finally arrived at the coffee shop. You walked in and ordered your usual coffee. As you were waiting you noticed the guy that usually sits at the table in the back wasnt there. You wondered where he went. The barista gave you your coffee and you were walking to the door when you got a text from your bestfriend wishing you luck. (Why am
I getting nervous writing this help) You looked down at your phone as you were walking to the door and you ran into someone. That's when the moment that you had waited 22 years for, happened. Both of your timers went off. Your heart pounded. You looked up to your surprise. You saw the man that always sat in the back of the shop. You were both in shock, staring at each other. After a moment, he gave you a soft smile and introduced himself. "Hi I'm Hoseok." At that moment, you knew you were already whipped for this man.
*Hoseoks P.O.V*
He was stepping out of his apartment door when a woman called his name. "Hoseok can you come help me put this table together" his 76 year old neighbor named Brenda asked. Of course he didn't deny. He walked into her apartment and helped her out the table together. It took him about 15 minutes to finish it. He checked his clock and found it he was 15 minutes late to the coffee shop. You may be wondering why he has a set time to go to the coffee shop, it's because at the time he comes, it isn't busy and is most peaceful. A bonus of coming at that time was, there was this girl that always came in. He thought she was very pretty and wanted to know more about her. He bid his neighbor goodbye and walked out to his car. He was then at a red light that he remembered that he was supposed to meet his soulmate today. He checked his timer and it said '2 minutes, 6 seconds' he realized, that was about the time he was going to arrive at the coffee shop. He was growing nervous as he parked at the coffee shop. As he was about to walk in the door he didn't notice the girl walking in front of him. As soon as he felt someone run into him, he heard a sound he had been waiting 24 years to hear. Both of their timers went off. He looked up in shock and saw it was the pretty girl that always came to the coffee shop. As they were staring at each other in shock, he realized he couldn't just stand there forever. He gave her a soft smile and introduced himself. After that she snapped out of it and introduced herself. 'Y/N' he thought. 'What a beautiful name.' He knew then in there, he was going to fall hard for her.
———————————————
Hey guys I've decided that I'm going to finish the book! I was going to leave you guys in a cliffhanger but I though I shouldn't because it should be my sorry gift for not publishing in a while!
678 words