Chapter 2

*2 days 7 hours 4 minutes 9 seconds*
—————————————————————
{Your P.O.V}
*Beep Beep* the sound of your alarm clock went off. You reluctantly opened your eyes and got out of bed to turn it off and get ready. "Another day, another misery at college" you sighed. At least your last day was Friday and it was Wednesday. You brushed your teeth and hair then decided to dress a little nicer today. (You wore this)

It may not be that nice, but you put more effort then usual in it and that's what counts

It may not be that nice, but you put more effort then usual in it and that's what counts. You looked at your clock "6:57" it read. You were happier when you saw that you could take your time and not rush today. The topic popped into your mind. "How longer till I meet my soulmate?". You looked at the timer. "2 days, 7 hours, 23 minutes, and 18 seconds." "Oh wow" you breathed out. "That's not that long". You then grabbed your things and headed out your door, to you car. It felt nice to not be in a rush, but you were still very tired. You had finally made it into the coffee shop and ordered your usual drink. You looked around the coffee shop and saw the usual man sitting in the corner reading a book.  You wondered if you were ever going to introduce yourself. You could only see the side of his face but he looked handsome. He was well dressed in a black shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and a mask covering his face. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the barista gave you your usual drink. You thanked them and walked back to your car. As you arrived at school you saw Sohee waiting for you by the entrance to the college. As you hopped out of your car, she ran up to you looking very excited. "Y/N guess what!!" She exclaimed. "Hm?" "My timer changed! It sad I'll be meeting him in 3 hours! Which is at lunch!!" Your jaw dropped. Your bestfriend that you've known since you were in kindergarten, is going to meet her soulmate today at lunch. You both stated conversing frantically when you both hears the bell. You both them realized you were still outside by your car. You both ran into the school and went your separate ways.
                 *Time Skip To before Lunch*
You and Sohee met up in the hallway before lunch to prepare. "Oh my god Y/N I'm so nervous." She said. You simply looked at her and hugged her. She was taken aback at first but then hugged you back. You pulled away with glossy eyes and said "I hope this won't change our friendship and I feel like a proud mother holy crap". She looked at you and promised that this wouldn't change anything between you. As you both were walking in the hallway to lunch she bumped into a tall figure. They both look up at each other and that's when it happened. Both of their timers went off.
—————————————————————
Sorry to leave it at a cliffhanger! I know I know I'm mean... i promise I'll make up for it with and awesome chapter ahead! I hope you enjoyed!
[499 words]