Chapter 6

*He then intertwined his fingers with yours*
———————————————
                     Your P.O.V
You were a little shocked at first but then went along with it. It felt nice, his hand was very big compared to yours, so it covered your had almost completely. You could tell he was staring at you so you starting staring at him back. Eventually it turned into a mini staring contest, so both of you were making faces back and forth, trying to get each other to laugh. You saw the sun starting to set so you checked your phone. '6:53 P.M' it read. "Oh wow, we've been here for a while haven't we?" You chuckled. "Well you know what they say, time fly's when you're having fun. I had a lot of fun today." He replied. You agreed and you both decided you should head back to the coffee shop to get both of your cars, seeing as they were still parked from this morning. As you were walking back, you both laughed and talked about how much fun you had today. As you reached your car he started looking more sad. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I don't want this day to end" he answered. You sadly agreed with him. "Hey uhm, I've lost my phone number... I was wondering if you could give me yours?" You chuckled at his cheesy pickup line but happily obliged. After you were done you both gave each other hugs and stared at each other for a moment. He started leaning in and you got nervous. 'Kissing me on the first date?!' You thought. But as soon as he was close to you, he wiped something off of your lip. You gave him a confused face and he just chuckled. "You had some churro still on your lip." You laughed but blushed. You both then said your goodbye and went home. Finally, after ten minute you got home. As soon as you got home, you flopped down onto your bed and just hugged your pillow. "Did all of that really happen?" You asked yourself. You then heard your phone go off. It was him.
                  Hoseok's P.O.V
As soon as he got home he flopped down onto his bed. He stared at ceiling for a while. Just reciting all the events that happened today. "Did all that really happen?" He said to himself. He then realized that he should probably text you to see if you got home safe and that he'd had fun.

 He then realized that he should probably text you to see if you got home safe and that he'd had fun