Chapter 1: Wake up call.

Tuesday, August 11th, 2557.

The UNSC Sapphire, a halcyon class cruiser, is adrift in space, seemingly Devoid of life. As it drifts, a Covenant CSO supercarrier stumbles upon it. The SuperCarrier Scans the Cruiser, to make sure that the already deserted looking ship, was truly devoid of life.

The jolt of energy Hits the cryo pod bay, waking someone inhabiting one of the pods. A figure opens the emergency release of the cryo-pod, opening the hatch.

With the opening of the hatch, the figure is revealed to be Teresa-4576, a Spartan II and Sergeant to the Marines aboard the Sapphire.

Teresa Wakes the rest of the crew, only to face another scan after releasing the captain, the Covenant know she's in there. Captain Frederic Adams helps awake the rest of the crew along with Teresa, And once Captain Adams Awakes the last marine, another scan hits the ship, almost like a double-take for the Covenant.

Teresa enters the control room to see what the ship is up against.

As she taps the touchscreen, she is dismayed at the image the hologram shows

The hologram Shows A covenant CSO SuperCarrier Along with several banshees and seraphs around it, it was a truly intimidating sight.

Teresa Heads back to the Cryo-Bay to inform Captain Adams of the situation.

Teresa: "Captain Adams, we have a bit of an issue."

Captain Adams: "Whats the matter Sergeant?"

Teresa: "There is a Covenant supercarrier outside the ship, surrounded by a fleet of banshees and seraphs."

Captain Adams: "Damn it."

Captain Adams: "You know what to do sergeant."

Teresa: "Marines! Get those turrets Mobilized! Give them everything we got!"

Several Infantry Marines march across the ship, running around to their stations.

Teresa: "Give em Hell boys."