1

"Don't fail me Taeyong. You have to work really hard to get your money okay?"

"Okay!", the young boy said and got ready for his day of work at the post office. Though not many people write letters anymore, there were still lot of letters being sent around.

Taeyong didn't really want to do this part time work, but he had to do it as a part of his summer holiday homework. It was currently 5am and the post office was just opening. Few postmen had reached in front of the office waiting for the head to give them the first batch of letters to send around.

Most of them looked over 25 years for sure making Taeyong the youngest among them. The older postmen were used to seeing teens working at the post office during the summer break, so they didn't bother asking Taeyong anything.

"Superintendent! Modern Book House! Guk Highschool", the head announced flinging the letters towards the postmen at ease as he had being doing this for years. The postmen quickly picked up their respective letters and kept in their bags and some even left to deliver the letters in the respective addresses.

When the first batch of letters were almost done, Taeyong was alone. "Kid, since you're new, deliver these letters at 5th street, it's my far away from here. Just go to the addresses written on these envelopes and put the correct letters in the correct post boxes outside each house. Got it?", the head explained to Taeyong and the younger nodded in response and grabbed the letters from the older.

Since it was still early in the morning, the cold air hit Taeyong's face as he cycled down the road to 5th street and saw a line of houses ahead of him. He looked at the first address written on the first letter and tried to find the house.

MinpO houses~

He saw a huge three storey building, with bronze gate in the front with a golden plate on the side which had MinpO Houses engraved on it. Why was it named houses if it was just one big house? Taeyong, found the post box fixed on the gate and put the letter in it carefully and then moved on to the next letter.
——————————————————

So this is the pilot chapter I guess haha

So this is the pilot chapter I guess haha. I hope this book goes well.
Thanks for reading!