5

"So when is the letter due to come?", Taeyong asked breaking the silence between them.

"It was supposed to come last week"

"So you have been here everyday for the past week?"

"Yeah"

"Don't you have other things to do? Like go out with your friends or something?"

"I don't have friends. I never went to a public school and I keep changing cities every two years. So neighbours weren't a choice too"

"That sucks man", Taeyong said and rubbed his nape and it became all silent again. "Let's be friends then?"

"Really?", Jaehyun said easing his eyes from the floor to meet Taeyong's. He looked excited like a little kid who got a piece of candy.

"Yeah. Why not?", Taeyong said laughing a bit at his cuteness.

"Awesome!"

"All postmen assemble!", The headman announced suddenly.

"Assemble. Haha. Guess I'll have to go for now. I'll be back soon okay", Taeyong said and Jaehyun nodded at his new friend.

Taeyong got a new batch of letters, all in different areas. The headman trusted him since he did well the first two times and so Taeyong took his bicycle again and went on to deliver the letters.

"How king has that guy been waiting here?", one of the postmen asked from the circle.

"He has been here everyday for a week", another said

"Let's prank him?"

"Duh!"

"Jung Jaehyun!", one of the postmen said loud enough for him to hear which made Jaehyun shoot up from his seat and head inside the post office.

"Here I am! Where's my letter?", Jaehyun asked with a cute smile plastered across his face.

"What letter?", the postmen asked sounding confused, clearly as part of the prank.

"You called for Jung Jaehyun. Well this is he!", Jaehyun said again doing jazz hands.

"I think you have gone crazy right now. We didn't call any Jung Jaehyuns", one of them said and looked at the others who went along with him.

"Ohh, okay then", Jaehyun said with his head hung low. He was sure that he heard someone call his name. When he went outside to his seat the postmen burst into laughter inside.
——————————————————

What did you think about the postmen and their prank?

Thanks for reading!