2

After a few moments, Taeyong successfully delivered all the letters and headed back to the post office. Now since the daylight was starting to appear, the post office started getting crowded as well.

"Get your stamps here, and post your letters there", the volunteers announced, trying to ease the crowd. Some of the postmen who had left earlier in the morning had returned to collect the second batch of letters.

Taeyong assumed that he had to just wait for the head to give him his second batch later, so he sat quietly at the front of the office, watching the morning routine. Few people were sitting beside him, but he didn't mind them and he was in his own world.

"Hey new kid, here are you new batch of letters. These have to be posted to the second post office near the city. Since the other post men aren't here, I'm giving this to you. Don't lose any of them alright?", the head said and Taeyong agreed.

Since the city was a bit far from the post office, he decided to take his bicycle along with him like the other postmen. He took the letters and kept it safely in his bag and then headed to his cycle kept behind the post office.
——————————————————

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!