6

Taeyong spent an hour and a half delivering his letters and finally reached the post office again to meet Jaehyun who looked really upset.

"Hey are you okay?", Taeyong asked the boy with concern.

"Oh yeah I am. I kinda got my hopes up at the moment"

"Why? What happened?"

"I thought someone had called me from inside for my letter, but apparently they didn't call me. I guess I am going crazy at the moment"

Taeyong felt a bit suspicious about what Jaehyun explained. How could he be hearing things? He couldn't be crazy!

"Wait here", Taeyong said and went inside to look for the postmen who were inside at that time.

"Yuta! Did you call that guy outside for his letter?"

"What No", Yuta replied sarcastically and laughed with the other postmen.

"It's not funny dude. You cannot play around here, you should be serious!"

"Are who are you to tell me that kiddo?",Yuta said looking at Taeyong with disgust which made Taeyong clench his fist with anger, but he couldn't do anything. Luckily the headman came in right on time.

"What's going on in here?", The head man asked the two boys. Yuta refused to explain and so Taeyong began.

"He pranked the boy waiting outside for his letter", Taeyong said pointing at Yuta.

"I thought I told you to be professional around here. Do you want to lose your job again Yuta?", the head master said with a stern voice.

"I'm sorry Taeil Hyung", Yuta said quietly, mentally attacking Taeyong.

"Thanks for that, but you didn't have to do that", Jaehyun said as Taeyong got out and came towards him.

"What do you mean?"

"Standing up for me. You didn't have to do that. It was fine"

"You are my friend. Friends help each other", Taeyong replied and smiled at the boy who smiled back immediately and they continued talking about random things.
——————————————————

Yuta and Taeil joined in on our story! Yay! Haha

What do you think about Taeyong and Jaehyun's friendship?

Thanks for reading!