10

It has been three hours since the post office opened, a lot of people came in, a lot of people left. I did one set of deliveries. But Jaehyun wasn't here yet. A lot of questions flooded my mind. Was he sick? Was he busy? Did somebody deliver his letter? I kinda felt lonely since he wasn't here. It felt weird.

"Hey Lee Taeyong! Wanna have lunch with us?," One of the postmen shouted from inside and I just nodded and got in. The other postmen were laying the mini tables for us to sit together and eat. They were all laughing and singing while I was looking at the door, waiting for Jaehyun. Why was Jaehyun constantly on my mind? I barely even know him.

"Hey are you okay? You are really quiet today," Postman Yuta asked me.

"I am fine. Just a little tired"

"Oh you can go back home if you want. Today is not a busy day, the rest of us can handle it"

"No it's okay. I'll stay"

"Okay cool. Atleast eat something. You haven't touched the rice. It's really good"

"Okay," I said with smile and slowly started eating.

I thought that he would be gone only for a day. But it has been a week now and he is not to be seen. I don't even have his number to contact him. I had this weird feelin in my chest every time I thought about him. It wasn't supposed to be this way is it? He is just a friend after all.

"Lee Taeyong, are you listening?," the post master said waving his hand in front of my face. I didn't realise I was spacing out...again. "See this is what I was talking about. You're getting too distracted nowadays. You're supposed to be helping us"

"I am really sorry sir. I won't repeat this again" I said with a bow and watched the postmaster go back inside while I waited outside as usual.

"Bro, what's up with you? You've been off lately," Yuta said coming towards me.

"It's nothing. But um can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Have you see that guy who used to come here everyday. Like last week and the week before. A guy who was almost my age and I used to talk to him all the time"

"Who?"
——————————————————

"Who?"——————————————————

Jaehyun is missing now. Where do you think he is?

Hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading! Love you loads!