8

The next day I reached Solo mall as scheduled and was surprised to see Jaehyun already waiting there for me with that adorable cute smile which always formed those pretty dimples on his cheeks! I ran towards him and greeted to which he did the same.

"You're early! Hope I didn't make you wait too long", I said rubbing my nape, staring at his feet.

"Oh no. I came here will me older sister, Krystal. She just left. So you're on time haha"

"That's nice. Let's go get the tickets now"

With the the two of us took the escalator to the highest floor where the multiplex was. The ticket booth wasn't crowded as always, probably because it was a Tuesday. We both looked at the screen at the front which had the list of movie which were running for the day.

"Let's watch Ant Man and the Wasp?", Jaehyun asked and I agreed. Who would say no to a Marvel movie?

We put in our money together and got two tickets for ourselves and entered the hall. There were very few people inside as well which was kinda weird but also good in a way because I HATE crowded places.

"Do you want popcorn or Nachos", Jaehyun asked me suddenly and I was confused. Popcorn or Nachos?

"Anything?"

"Both!?", we both said together and started laughing like crazy. Why? I'm not really sure why too.

In a few minutes we got our snacks and entered the theatre hall and sat in our seats. Guess what? We were the only ones in the hall! How can we be the only ones there for the movie. Jaehyun seemed pretty chill about it so I decided to let it slide and waited for the intro to begin.

The promos, trailers and stuff were rolling and we were talking casually. He was really nice and I didn't really have much friends, so he felt kinda special, not trying to exaggerate. We had so many things in common and I was wondering why I hadn't met him any sooner. I wasn't used to getting close to people quickly, but he just changed that for me.

Our conversation ended when the Marvel intro came up and Jaehyun was busy fanboying in his seat which was a sight you shouldn't miss! I didn't realise I was staring at him until he suddenly looked at me and gave me that adorable smile again which made my insides turn.

"You okay?", He asked me and all I could do was nod. 'What is he doing to me?' I thought and to avoid any awkwardness I shifted my attention to the screen and hoped to be chill for the rest of the day.
——————————————————

Hey thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter! Love you loads!