An Intriguing Discovery

"Let me know if you require my service"

I remembered what I said to the other Ultimate said a couple minutes ago. Eh. Sure. I would never really care but did my job anyways, as most other things I could do were so extremely boring. Though, he seemed nice enough to talk to with few to no problems. I made it through a conversation with him just fine. I'd never been one for social interaction, but my faking skills had been just good enough to make people think I was pretty empathetic. Though not many people had been able see the true me before, some have been able to see though my fake mask of emotions.

I should probably leave this room. Who knows who else could be here to barge in at any moment and try to talk to me?

I left the room and pretended not to notice anyone in my path as I walked, looking for a silent place with no other people. I went through multiple hallways, out a big pair of doors, and past multiple people, until I came to a peculiar cylinder-like blue building.

Might as well try togo in, hopefully no one else is in there.

Once I walked in, I was met with... Silence. No people were there. It was heaven to me. So I started looking around. I looked to the side, and noticed the signs above the doors. I walked towards them until I noticed that they were pixelated versions of people. I was very much intrigued. I had looked at almost all of the signs until I came across a sign that looked extremely familiar to me... It all clicked.

Of COURSE this is a dormitory... But why this elaborate?

I was extremely intrigued & confused at the same time , wondering about the dorms for at least five minutes before I heard a loud noise. I looked over at the doors that I had entered from. I saw two rather tall figures rush in. I glanced at them for another second, wondering who they were, why they raced into the building like that....

My heart stopped.