The Rush

I wonder now...

I thought for a long time... Nothing popped up into my brain. I was lost...-

Murder

Murder would solve everything... But... I had to question myself, my sanity, to have thought that was an option... But I didn't. I completely erased my sanity. The emotion was such a rush. So strong, so... AMAZING... But, I didn't even know the girl well enough to know her whereabouts. So I decided to find her. Of course, without her noticing. I started walking around, looking for where she might be. I finally found her, in the dome-shaped building. Talking to a tan girl in a bikini.

Slut...

I almost couldn't stand it. The girl seemed like she was trying to hit on Kaede. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I assumed. They were about to walk out. So I ran to a nearby rock, and ducked behind it, praying they wouldn't see me. They walked past, not noticing a thing. That other girl though, saw me almost straight away. Kaede and Shuichi left rather fast, so they didn't hear when the girl started nagging at me, talking about dumb religious shit. I really didn't give a fuck, very very annoyed by this point. My mind couldn't handle it. I just wanted to see her fucking dead...

No... I have nothing to kill her with. She wouldn't be able to die. But maybe later... No one can hit on my Kaede and get away with it.

My Kaede?

Sounds about right.

She kept on trying to talk to me for a bit, before she gave up and looked for other things and people to nag. I just was pissed by this point. Anger overwhelmed my senses and I couldn't think clearly. I wanted to see blood spill out of her throat. I wanted her to die. I started looking around for something that would probably be easy to kill with. I walked down the hallway faking my best calm face... But I wasn't calm. I was pissed. I came upon a kitchen, and started looking for sharp knives. I found plenty.

Why would a place like this need so many knives? How convenient... Well, better for me I guess.

My plan was set in stone. I stole a knife, and hid it under my apron. I started looking around for the girl, whose name was apparently Angie Yonaga. I had looked almost everywhere... Except for the dorms...

That's where I wanted to end her anyways. Things seem to be going my way today...

I went to the dorms, hoping nobody besides her was there. But when I got there, one other person was there, being nagged by the oh so annoying Angie herself. My confidence had almost died completely. Until they swiftly left, leaving the victim oh so completely alone. She was about to go after them, until she noticed me.

"Oh! Kirumi! Are you here to finally listen to Atua's mighty prayers? If so, you will be forever blessed!"

"Yes, actually. I was planning on listening to you. But shall we go to a more quiet place, like your room? It would be easier for me to listen to you there."

"Oh! Of course! Come right in!~"

The dumbass opened her dorms door and held it open, waiting for me to enter, an airheaded smile on her face. I had to hold myself back from grinning madly as I quickly & awiftly walked into her room, hoping no one saw me. Angie quickly closed the door behind her as she walked in aswell. She sat down on the ground in front of me, motioning for me to sit on the ground aswell, so I obliged. I slightly grabbed under my apron without her noticing. 

"Kirumi, are you ok? You seem a little spaced ou-"

I stabbed her before she could scream. Blood dripping down her throat. I loved the experience, the adrenaline rushing through my veins. But at the same time, I felt uneasy. Someone could find out... So I decided to cover my tracks....

A/N: If anyone was wondering why Kirumi suddenly got more violent in this chapter, that was completely on purpose. It's "The Rush". Also, to whoever reads this, thank you so much!~ UwU