The Realization

-Kaede's POV-

Everyone had left the room and we were all very worried about Angie.

"Heh! That bitch is just hidin' because she's jealous of these babies!"

.... Almost everyone.

Some people didn't seem to care that she might be sick or hurt, which infuriated me. We should've all been caring for each other! I decided that I would check on her again tomorrow, but it was almost 10, so I decided I would sleep first then check again tomorrow morning.

I made my way to my dorm, flopped onto my bed, and fell asleep.

-Kirumi's POV-

Once I was positive that everyone who was once in the room had left, I opened the door just a sliver, and peeked out of it. Nobody was there. I sighed in relief and quietly shuffled to the door, just to make sure it was locked, which it wasn't. I locked it and made my way back to the bathroom to continue my cleaning. Even though I had originally decided to get rid of any trace of the body, now I had decided on a different approach.

-[Time Skip]-

I made sure that everything was clean outside the bathroom, took off my gloves, and made my way out of Angie's room making sure to check that nobody was around. I was able to go to my room, get a change of clothes and rinse off. I made it back to Angie's room and checked the bathroom one last time...

Good. Everything's in place...

I couldn't hold back my laughter, although I was able to quiet it down so nobody could hear me. Though, the laughter felt quite nice... I made my way back to my dorm, and fell asleep.

-Kaede's POV-

I woke up, still slightly sleepy, and got ready. I remembered that I had to go check on Angie today!

Hopefully Angie is ok! She seemed sick... But... She should've responded when we tried talking to her...

I had decided I was going to try to gather everyone to go check on Angie... And then I remembered we never checked on Kirumi. I should go check on her first.
I left my room and went to Kirumi's room to check on her. I decided to knock before I tried ringing the bell.

"Kirumi? Are you awake?"

I thought I heard clattering before hearing a calm "Come in!". I entered Kirumi's room and I saw her... Cleaning? She was mopping the floor, so I stayed outside the room as to not mess up the floor she just cleaned. I told her about how I was gathering everyone to go check on Angie, but as I said Angie's name, I thought I saw something flash in her eyes for a split second, but the thought disappeared as Kirumi politely agreed to come along.

"Okay! Let's get the others!"

"I will fulfill my order."

I went to get Shuichi first, at the library. Shuichi seemed to be stuck in the middle of an argument between Kaito and Kokichi, so I was able to recruit three people, though I wouldn't really say Kokichi joined, more of the fact that he was following Shuichi around almost wherever he went.
I went to the dining hall to see if anyone was there, and I hit a jackpot. I was able to recruit Himiko, Tenko, Gonta, Korekiyo, Miu, and Tsumugi. All I needed were Maki and Ryoma. We found Maki just sitting outside the dining hall, and Ryoma in the game room, but both of them declined my offer.

We went to Angie's room, and knocked...
Silence
We tried ringing the doorbell...
Silence
The door was unlocked, so I opened it... Nobody was in the room. Most of us had worried expressions, while just a few of us just had blank faces. It still smelled strongly of cleaning supplies & I was genuinely confused.

Where is she? Did she leave?

Miu spoke first.

"Maybe that cult bitch just wanted to get some fresh air?"

"No. Somebody would have seen her leave you pea-brained bitchlet."

Wow... When did Kokichi get so good at roasts..?

"Shall we see if she is in the bathroom?"

Kirumi spoke. Most of us agreed and walked torwards the bathroom. Gonta and Himiko stayed behind. Nobody else wanted to knock so I took charge.

"Angie?! Are you in there?!"
No reply
I asked again a few times, until I had almost given up.

"Let's... Try opening the door then"

Right as I suggested it, I felt a pit of dread open up in my gut. I was frozen.  My mind was swirling with thoughts of every bad thing that could've happened...-

"Just open the god damn door already!"

I went with Miu's request and opened the door a sliver... And my stomach twisted. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I jumped back from the door right as everyone else started noticing what was in the room...

"Eh?! That bitch was annoying, but this is just straight up psycho!"

"H-How could this happen!?"

"..."

"Angie. I apologize that I wasn't able to serve you to my utmost ability."

"How this happen?! Why?! Gonta sorry he was not able to protect Angie!"

In the bathroom

Was a crucified Angie