New emotions

And my heart stopped

There was a emo-looking boy and... A very beautiful girl. She had beautiful blonde hair, deep purple eyes that were twinkling with hope, and the brightest smile I had ever seen in my life. I had never seen anyone like this before. Just the same old blank stares of  the same boring old people. She looked over at me and almost had noticed me admiring her... Then she walked over to me.

"Hello! I'm Kaede Akamatsu, nice to meet you!"

"I'm Kirumi Tojo. I could say the same to you."

I had to hold back from jumping with joy as her happiness rubbed off on me, her aura bringing more confidence and hope to me every second. Right before I noticed. The emo boy who had also walked in was standing... right next to her.

VERY close to her.

Kaede didn't seem to mind, but I did.

She should really worry about personal space more... But in a way, not being cautious all the time must be refreshing... It's still not thrilling, though.

 The boy seemed very nervous & shy, acting as if he didn't like social interaction very much, like me. He seemed nice enough. Though I still didn't trust him, I couldn't help but be jealous of how close he was to Kaede. 

We talked for a little bit, the emo boy finally introducing himself as Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective.

"Ah, that's right! I forgot to say my talent! I'm the Ultimate Pianist!"

"Oh, right! Well, I am the Ultimate Maid, let me know if you require my service."

That was the first time I said that being 100% serious. Kaede really brought out the best in me, her confident aura bringing joy to me, making me think I could probably do anything. We talked for a bit more, and then they had to leave. We said our goodbyes and they left on their way. I was pacing back and forth for a long time, wondering how to make sure no one else made moves on her, I needed to be around her, not anyone else, just me. She brought me a new emotion I still can't comprehend... But, the thought of someone else taking her from me... Brought an even stronger, darker emotion...

I wonder now....

A/N: If anyone has read all the way to here and NOT died from cringe by this point... Good job! That's a pretty hard feat to accomplish there pal!