Chapter 11

Amy's POV:

Beep Beep Beep!!

I groaned.

My hair was a mess. I sat up and stretched hitting something or someone

"What the?.." I stared at the lump next to me and immediately remembered what happened last night.

"Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit.." I looked under the covers. "Fuck I'm still naked.."

There was a low groan and I blushed feeling something against my thigh

"Okay.... I'm just going to slip out and take a shower.." I squirmed through the covers and quietly went inside the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and I stepped in as the warm water ran down my body.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I twisted my hair getting as much water out and wrapped my towel around my chest.

I walked out to see Shadow still asleep. Damn what a heavy sleeper.

I picked out a pair of white shorts black loose t-shirt my black hoodie and a pair of vans.

I quickly put my clothes on and walked out of my dorm. I checked the time 9:37

Damn time is slow. I went to the nearest coffee shop and ordered a caramel cappuccino.

I spotted Rouge so I walked up to her. "Hey Rouge" "So, how was it?~"

"How was what??" "Oh don't act stupid Amy, you reek of Sex~ was Shadow good in bed?"

I nearly spit my drink out.

"Can we talk about this privately??" "Of course Hun~ lets go to my dorm"
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Blaze was in the dorm on her laptop stalking famous people accounts.

"Alright Girl~ Tell me everything!"

Blaze looked at Rouge and I then smirked "You fucked shadow didn't you Amy?" I blushed madly and covered my face "Stop it you guys..."

They both laughed together "Come on Amy, Tell us!! Is he good?"

"Alright fine! Maybe we did..." My words trailed off of my tongue and I glanced up

Rouge and Blaze squealed "YOU AND SHADOW FUCKED"

I blushed madly "guys shut up!! Someone might hear us"

"So, you're not a virgin anymore. I'm so happy for you" Blaze said "Yeah! Plus, you and shadow make a perfect couple"

We talked and laughed together for sometime and I realized that it was getting late "Holy shit, it's about to be night??"

"Time flies honey" "Looks like you got to go to your dorm now, Bye Amy!"

I stood up and waved leaving their room. Once I left, I felt eyes watching me.

And it wasn't the friendly kind of watching.

I opened my dorm and noticed shadow wasn't here. "Probably went to hang with the guys"

I put on my night clothes and slipped into my comfy bed slowly falling asleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I heard the door close. I looked up at the clock 3:51am

There was shuffling in the room. I hid under the covers.

The room reeked of Alcohol. Suddenly I felt someone plopping on top of me, cuddling me.

I uncovered myself and noticed red streaks on their quills. Oh, it's just shadow

"Do you know what time it is? You're fucking lucky we don't have classes tomor-" "Shh" He placed a finger onto my lips motioning me to stay quiet.

"You're.... Cute.. When A-angry" he slurred his voice "Geez Shadow, what did you do"

"Went... Out with the guyzzzz" he chuckled softly. I groaned and turned to face the wall

He pressed his body up against mine and I blushed "what are you doing?" He didn't respond back.

Instead, I got light snores

Great, he's asleep. Time to get my beauty rest.

AGHH!! Thank you for 700+ reads in so happy 😄❤
Hope you guys enjoy this new part. Love you all 💞💞