Chapter 22

Amy's POV:

I woke up the next morning. Stretched my arms and took a nice shower.

Shadow left early for classes while I'm stuck here in this boring dorm. I took out my laptop and went on Netflix to look for a good series.

"Knock Knock, is anyone home?"

What the...

I stood up and opened the door. "Maria? What are you doing here?" "Oh, I can't come by for a visit? That's not nice Amy Rose"

I rolled my eyes at her "Fine whatever, you can come in" I moved aside as she walked in "Thank you"

I closed the door and sat on my bed "So Maria, What are you doing here?" She looked around the dorm exploring the place "So, who's your roommate?"

Ignore my question, okay then Maria

"My roommate? Shadow" "Shadow??" She stayed quiet for a moment and I  oddly looked at her

"What? What's wrong?" "Well you see Amy, Shadow may be cute and all but that doesn't hide the fact that he is a player"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" "He's a cheater pinky"

I stood up and angrily looked at Maria "listen Maria, if you just came here to ruin my two day vacation and insult My Shadow then I swear to you that pretty yellow face of yours will be all purple and ugly once you leave this dorm"

Maria stood up and huffed "Well then Amy, is that a way to treat your visitors?" "Well if the Visitor insults then yes"

I smiled at her as she turned towards the door "remember Amy, Shadow was and still is a Cheater" "and how do YOU know that??"

She opened the door and stepped out "Because I'm one of his Ex"

Maria left and I just stared at the wide open door "Maria was his Ex.. That explains allot, she must have a grudge against him"

I closed the door and layed back down on my comfy bed watching movies

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Shadow's POV:

"Rose! Open the door I left my key inside our dorm"

No Response

"What the hell is she even doing??" I thought

"The girl probably fell asleep" "Who said that?" "Wow, I can't believe you already forgot my voice Shadow"

"Maria?" I saw a figure come out from behind a pillar staring at me "the very one"

"What are you doing here??" "Trying to get what I want back"

"Listen Maria, you fucking cheated not the other way around, okay? Stop messing with people's heads"

Maria took a few more steps closer and began to wrap her leg around me

"Maria, Stop! Get off of me" "No! I can't believe that pink freak took you away from me! It's not fair I had you first not her!"

I pushed her off and she landed onto her side making a groaning sound "Listen Maria! I don't care, what happened between us is OVER. Now fuck off and leave us alone"

"You're such a JERK Shadow!" Maria stood up and ran off crying

"Wow, that was interesting, never seen her cry before"

"R-rose! I-I didn't see you there, you're not mad at me right?"

"Pshh, of course not besides that bitch didn't really try anything extreme"

I sighed and pouted "Sorry" "Shadow I already told you it's fine now stop being so cute and gloomy and get your ass inside the dorm since you have some teaching to do"

"Oh right! Wait a second, how come you didn't open the dorm while I was telling you to open?"

"Hehe.. I was watching movies and fell asleep, later was awaken by your yellings outside and decided to watch"

"You're such a kid stuck in a women's body"

"Whatever Shadow" she crossed her arms and walked inside as I followed behind shutting the door

Hey guys!! Sorry for this late update more will be coming soon so don't worry! ;9 💞