Chapter 14

Shadow's POV:

"AMY!!" I ran out of the theaters looking for my love but she wasn't in sight.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck.. This is all my fault!! How did all of this even happen??!"

My hand glides through my quills as I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

-Flashback-

As I stood up I told Amy I was going to get some snacks. She nodded and I left.

I bought the snacks for me and Amy from the nice cashier. Though, when I was about to head back

"Shadow!!~" "huh??" I turned around to see an orange echidna walking towards me

"Uhh, do I know you??" "Of course you do silly~ I'm one of Amy's friends" I stared at her with a blank expression

"Well, all I want to say is that you're really cute and I wanted to know if you would like to hang out sometime?"

I gave her a frown and shook my head "Sorry but I'm already Taken, my date here is Amy and-"

She pulled onto my collar and said "Who cares about Amy, I can be better than her!"

That's when she forcefully kisses me, crashing her lips against mine. I didn't know what to do this was the first time something like this ever happened to me.

I pulled away and gave her a disgusting look "What the fuck is your problem you bi-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as she did the same thing again. This time, Amy saw

I quickly pulled away and looked at Amy "Wait, Amy! It's not what it looks like!!"

I saw her trembling with tears rolling down her cheeks "Oh yeah?? Then what does it look like? Cause it sure as fuck looks like you and that Bitch were kissing!"

I didn't know what to say I was at lost of words. She looked at the girl in front of me "I thought we were friends Tikal, I should've never let you come back into my life"

And with that she took off. I looked at Tikal angrily "This is all your fucking fault, stay away from me and her"

Tikal scoffed "Every guy I've met begs for me to be with them"

"Well listen here you whore, I'm not a boy toy for you to play with. You're not even that pretty so stay away from my fucking life"

She gives me an angry look but I ignore it and run out off the theater looking for my rose.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Rose.. Where are you!!?" I have searched everywhere and still no sight of her.

What if she got kidnapped or worse.. Killed.

My heart ached. I need to find her.

I searched and searched, finally after 2 hours of searching I see the form of a sleeping girl at a bench.

"Rose?.." I walked up to the sleeping person for a better view.

I sighed in relief and picked her up "Thank god you're okay.." I took out my Chaos Emerald and Chaos controlled ourselves into our dorm.

I gently placed her down and began to undress her into something comfy.

"By tomorrow.. Everything will be okay" I said to myself

"Everything.. Will be... Okay" I placed my head against her bed and sobbed quietly

Woo!! Two chapters in one day. Fuck this ending actually got me crying. Do y'all think Shadow deserves a second chance?? Comment your answer!