Chapter 21

Shadow's POV:

"Relax dude, she's fine" Sonic said as he watched me pace around my dorm

"what if she's not? She's probably scared and crying with no one around to comfort her" I said worrying about my Rose

"Just let it go, forget it Shadow. Amy's tough! Didn't you see how she beat up Tikal over you??"

I glared at Rouge "Yes Rouge, I did. But when Amy hugged me she seemed scared"

Rouge groans and stands up "I'm heading to my dorm, Blaze must be all alone" I watched Rouge leave the dorm and I sat down on my bed

"Shadow, chill. What happened to you anyways? You were so cold hearted and antisocial and tough. Now you're so soft"

"I'm still like that when I'm around you fools. The only person who actually gets to see my soft side is Amy because out of all the girls I've been with, Amy was the only one that actually cares about my feelings"

"You could've at least gotten a hotter one?" "What'd you say faker, I will beat you up so hard that-"

"Shadow?" "Huh?" I looked towards the doorway to see Amy standing there. I dropped Sonic from his collar and ran towards Amy to give her a hug

"What were you going to do with Sonic?" She asked while hugging me back "Just ignore him"

She pulled away from the hug and waved at Sonic "so what brings you here in our dorm?" She asked him "Well.. I was trying to calm Shadow down since he was worried about you but I guess it didn't work"

Amy looked and me and gave me a smile. I blushed and looked away.

"That's really nice of you Sonic. I appreciate that".

I looked at Sonic. He was rubbing the back of his head trying to hide away his blush.

I growled and opened the door "Hey Sonic, I think it's time for you to go" I deeply glared at him as he awkwardly got up from Rose's bed leaving our dorm.

"Later Ames" and he ran off to his dorm.

"Jealous?" "Wh-what?? I'm not Jealous" I shut the door and sat on her bed.

"Riigghhhtt" She stood up from my bed and sat down next to me. "So.. How was the Principal's office?"

"Hmm.. It was okay, I did get sent to Detention and have to spend in my dorm for two days without attending classes"

"If you stay I stay" "No shadow, you gotta attend classes. Who'll teach me when I'm gone for those days?"

I groan "fine, I guess you're right, what happened to Tikal anyways?"

Amy rolled her eyes "Nurse's office" "You really fucked her up, I didn't know you could fight like that"

"Yeah me neither but I guess that's just how I am when I'm angry. Anyways, I'm getting tired and want my sleep so... Move off of my bed"

"Hmm Nahh" I smirked. "Fine then, I'll just take your bed" She stood and went to my bed. "So you're just gonna let me freeze at night?"

"If that's what you want" she giggled and turned to face the wall "so rude, make space for me"

"Pfft, make me" I got up from her bed and pushed her nearly squishing her to the wall.

"There, I did" "you're taking all the space" "deal with it"

Amy groans and looks away falling asleep. She's adorable when sleeping.

Okay end of this chapter!! So.. How is it?? Good Bad just let me know. Also!! If you have Instagram I made an account. If you wanna follow search up: gallaxy.tears