Chapter 17

Rouge's POV:

Amy's been gone for sometime. What happened??

I knocked on her door reminding her that we have classes but she wouldn't budge.

"Go away Rouge.." She said "Amy, we have classes-" "Rouge Please!! Go away" I shook my head "Amy, you skipped classes for like 2 days already"

"Rouge. I said to go, please listen to me"

I sighed "alright then, if that's what you want" and left joining in with Blaze and Cream.

"Where's Amy, Rouge?" Cream asked looking up at me "Sick.." I lied

"Aww still?? that's too bad, I was planning to hang with her today" Blaze gave a sad look as we enter our class.

"Psst! Rouge" someone whispered "Huh??" "To your left, me, Sally"

I looked at Sally "what do you want??" "I know why Amy is upset"

I gave her a strange look "how do I know you aren't lying??" Sally began to dig through her backpack and took out her phone

"Here" she handed me her phone and I hesitantly took it

"Oh.. Gosh" On the screen was Shadow and Tikal making out near the snacks at the movies while Amy is off on the side with her head hung low

That poor girl...

I growled and gave Sally her phone back before I smash it out of Anger

"Blaze, Cream, tell the Teacher when he comes that I'm not here okay??"

Cream tilted her head "Why Rouge??" I shook my head and said "I'm skipping" then proceeded to leave the classroom as both girls watched.

Shadow's POV:

I looked at Amy as she had her head hunged low "What was that about Rose?"

She stayed quiet and looked away "it's nothing.." I wasn't so convinced.

I sat up and gently grabbed her arm "Rose, tell me please?" She sighed and looled at me with teary eyes.

"It's Tikal.. I still can't get over what happened at the movies" My ears drooped down and I sighed in guilt

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I should've done something to prevent it but I was being such a dumbass and didn't do anything"

"Shadow, it's okay. It wasn't your fault anyways, you were forced and that's not right plus, I don't think that you're a dumbass..." She placed a hand on my cheek as I wrapped it around my hands feeling the warmth from her.

She pulls her hand away placing it on her lap "this is just like Middle School" she groans

"Huh??" "What I mean is, during middle school, I used to date Scourge and I was also Friends with Tikal at that time. Things were going well until something changed in Tikal, She became more rude and one day I caught Scourge and Tikal making out in the hallways. I ran crying and that was the last time I ever saw her until now" Amy sighs "I thought she changed, but I guess I was wrong"

"So.. Tikal is always after the people you date??" I said "Damn, what a fucking Who-"

The room door quickly swung open scaring Amy and me

"Shadow the hedgehog! You have some explaining to do!!"

Hey guys!! Hope y'all like this new chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment as well!! 💞💞