Praise The Sun

Escanor just couldn't get enough of Merlin. Her piercing gold eyes, luscious pink lips, her cute smirk that's always there, and the way she winks at him has to be the hottest thing he's ever seen. Her hair was soft and smelled sweet, she looked really cute when her arms were crossed underneath her full bosom, and when his name rolls off her tongue, he found it extremely sexy.

Earlier today, Merlin had invited him to her lab at high noon. Well, more like she seductively told him to join her in her lab and gave him a seductive wink before leaving. Escanor's heart sped up when he thought about that moment. He checked the clock. It was five minutes til noon. Since it was almost noon, his power was increasing, and so was his pride. He decided to head up there now, for he couldn't keep his beloved waiting.

The door to her lab was opened slightly, but he still knocked, not wanting to intrude. His angel's voice welcomed him in. He gently pushed the door open. He closed the door behind him. Merlin was sitting on the edge of her round wooden table, legs and arms crossed. She had her usual smirk playing on her lips, her gold eyes locking with his blue ones. And it was then he understood what she wanted. Him.

Merlin uncrossed her legs and arms as Escanor came closer. Her legs wrapped around his waist as they kissed passionately, their hands roaming wherever they pleased. A bridge of saliva snapped when they parted, gasping for breath. Escanor let out a low growl as he went for Merlin's neck, planting a wet kiss on her sweet spot.

Merlin groaned at the touch, but groaned even louder when his tongue traced the outer part of her Boar tattoo. Her legs pulled his hips even closer, feeling his erection against her hot core. Escanor let one hand rest on her hip while the other cupped one of her boobs. He kissed along her jawline, earning a low moan from the black haired mage. He knew he could do better.

Escanor slipped her coat off and softly bit her sweet spot. In response, Merlin bucked her hips and moaned his name. Escanor smirked into her neck, his hands traveling down to her hips. He untangled her legs from his hips, slipping her extremely short shorts off. He pushed Merlin, making her lay on her back. His hands pushed her legs up into the air, giving him access to her treasured area. His tongue gently grazed her bud of nerves, causing her to let out a shaky moan. He gave her a big, wet lick before diving in.

Merlin tried to hold her moans in, only for Escanor to stop and receive a sharp slap on her thigh. She gasped at the impact while Escanor played with her clit. "If you try to hold those beautiful moans in, I will stop and spank that cute ass of yours." He said as if nothing special was happening.  Merlin nodded, secretly drooling at the thought of him spanking her. He stopped rubbing her clit and pulled her to the edge of the table. He swiftly unbuttoned and slid his pants and underwear off. He positioned himself at her entrance, holding her legs up.

Escanor slipped in, causing Merlin to moan and bite her lip. He started to thrust slowly, not wanting to hurt her. Merlin was moaning, but Escanor knew she could be louder. He started thrusting as hard and fast as he could, groaning and panting as he did so. Merlin could only let out broken moans and bits of his name. She could barely keep her eyes open, due to the intense pleasure.

After many moments of thrusting and moaning, Merlin came, but Escanor wasn't done with her yet. He kept going until he came, filling her up to the brim with his cum. Escanor's legs couldn't carry him anymore, so he laid on the table with Merlin. They were still panting, but shared a quick kiss. Escanor wrapped his arms around Merlin and they dozed off.

The door opened, revealing King. Poor King's face went completely red when he saw the two. Somehow, they were still sleeping soundly. He slammed the door and ran down the stairs, screaming something about witnessing hell and how his eyes lost their virginity.