A Walk In The Park

The tavern was packed, everyone lending a hand to settle the rowdy customers. Diane, Elizabeth, Gowther, and Merlin were taking orders, Ban was cooking, Meliodas was poking around, groping Elizabeth once in a while, Hawk was eating scraps while scolding Meliodas, and King and Escanor were filling up mugs of ale. Every once in a while, Merlin would give Escanor a seductive wink, enjoying his embarrassed reaction.

An hour later, supposedly around three in the morning, when the last of the customers left, everyone was completely exhausted. Meliodas told everyone to go get some rest. Diane and King were cuddling in the corner of the tavern, fast asleep. Elizabeth and Meliodas went up to their bedroom, Hawk was snoring on one of the tables, Ban lazily walked up to his bedroom, and Gowther went him. That left only Merlin and Escanor.

Escanor was cleaning up some glasses in the kitchen and Merlin was wiping one of the tables. Escanor glanced over to Merlin, catching a glimpse of her panties because she bent and reached to the other side of the table. His face immediately turned bright red. He had a feeling she was doing it on purpose, but shrugged it off. He gently put the cup down, walking over to Merlin.

Escanor stood next to her and asked,"Merlin, would you like to take a walk with me?" She stood upright, gave him her usual smirk and said,"Why not?" Escanor looked like he could explode with happiness. He practically skipped to the door, holding it open for Merlin. She thanked him for the kind gesture by giving him a brief kiss on the cheek.

They walked in the moonlit forest of Camelot with no one else around, holding a light conversation. They continued talking and flirting for about an hour. The sun started to rise. Escanor's muscles began to grow, his shirt being ripped to shreds. He backed Merlin into a tree, slamming his hands on the trunk, his face mere centimeters from hers.

Their lips crashed into each other. As they kissed passionately, Escanor's hands slowly traveled down to her hips, slipping his hand into her shorts. He inserted two fingers, watching her face flush. He smirked, seeing the power he had over her. He slipped her coat off with his other hand, cupping her breast while kissing her.

His mouth left a trail of wet -kisses as he traveled down her neck, lingering over her collarbone. His fingers pumped in and out at a faster pace, while his other hand was still kneading her breast, smirking against her neck when her restrained moans reached his ears. He pulled his fingers out, much to Merlin's dismay. He slipped her shorts off, leaving her naked. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Escanor pushed into her and started thrusting roughly.

They were too into it to notice a certain auburn haired boy standing behind a tree. Tears were leaking from his violet colored eyes. They were full of sadness and anger. He ran away, his heart shattered into a million pieces.