Our Honeymoon

Escanor woke up this morning feeling content with himself. Beside him laid his newlywed wife, still sleeping heavily. Her chest rose up and down with each she took, her hair was strayed all over her pillow. In Escanor's eyes, she was the most beautiful woman he's ever laid his eyes on. He moved himself to in between her legs, removing her shorts and panties. He put his hands underneath her knees and pushed her legs up into the air.

She stirred slightly, causing Escanor to freeze. He sighed in relief when she stilled. He leaned down to lick her treasured area. She stirred again, turning her head to the other side. He inserted his tongue, swirling it around inside. She let out a moan and bucked her hips. He pulled his tongue out and sucked on her clit. Her hands gripped the sheets as she let out another moan.

Her legs shook as she got closer to her orgasm.  His hands rubbed the inner part of her thighs as he let his tongue circle around her clit. He could feel her legs shaking as her did so. One of his hands moved to her treasured area and inserted two fingers. He pumped them in and out slowly. Her walls tightened around his fingers as she came.

Merlin's eyes fluttered open, panting slightly. She looked down to see Escanor in between her legs, two of his fingers inside of her. He gave her a tiny smirk before pulling his fingers out and diving down to lick her treasured area. She let out a moan, bucking her hips as he rubbed her clit. Her walls clenched around his tongue as she got closer to her second climax. He slipped his tongue out and climbed on top of her.

His forearms rested beside her head, his lips locking with hers. His entered her, one of his hands kneading her breast. She moaned into the kiss, her back arching. He thrusted into her at a quick pace, his lips moving to her neck as he kissed random spots on her neck. Merlin's fingers weaved themselves between his hair, tugging on the short strands. He let out a low growl, nipping at her sweet spot.

One of his hands gripped her hip, the other still playing with her breast as he buried his head into neck. She could feel his hot breath against her neck, followed by the vibrations of his groans. They lasted a few more moments before they came together. Escanor pulled out and rolled beside Merlin. Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breaths. Escanor turned towards Merlin and wrapped her in his arms, both of them slowly falling asleep.