Taking A Break

The tavern was closed today. Because of the nonstop waves of customers lately, Meliodas instructed everyone (including himself) to take the day off. Diane, King, Ban, and Elaine went into town, mentioning something about a double date, Elizabeth and Meliodas snuck up to their shared bedroom, while Hawk and Gowther took a walk through the forest. As usual, Escanor and Merlin were in Merlin's lab, doing their usual thing.

Before their usual activity, Merlin made sure to put up a soundproof barrier and locked the door so no one would disturb them. They were kissing passionately on her bed, their hands roaming wherever they pleased. Escanor's muscles ripped his shirt. Merlin rubbed his chest and abs, earning a low groan from him.

He slipped her coat off, revealing her perky breasts. His hand fondled one of her breasts while his other hand tugged on her shorts. The tip of his tongue traced her Boar tattoo, causing her breath to hitch. He softly bit on her sweet spot, evicting a low moan. He practically ripped her shorts off, flinging them somewhere. He inserted two fingers and pumped them in and out at a fast pace. She moaned as he did so.

He pulled his fingers out, earning a short groan of disapproval from Merlin. He chuckled at her and whispered huskily into her ear, "Patience, love. We're just about to get to the good part." His words sent shivers down her spine. Her hands traveled up his chest and wrapped around his neck as he flung his pants in the same direction as hers. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer as he slowly entered her.

Merlin bit her lip as she felt every inch of him slide inside of her. She let out a shaky breath. Escanor sucked at her sweet spot as he thrusted into her, earning loud moans and many unintelligible words. He smirked into her neck when he heard her cuss and say his name. Merlin usually doesn't cuss unless she extremely angry or feeling intense pleasure. They continued until they had no more energy to continue. By then, it was already late in the afternoon.