Payback

This chapter is a request by likeicare333.

Merlin couldn't move. Or see, for that matter. She felt the familiar sheets of her bed beneath her. Her hands were tied above her head, and a blindfold covered her eyes. She felt the bed shift slightly. Then, she felt a familiar set of hands roam her body. She moaned and arched her back as two fingers slide into her. She felt his warm mouth press against her neck, his other hand kneading her breast.

His fingers pumped in and out at a slow pace, teasing her. She ground her hips against his hand, wanting more. She whined when he retracted it. She heard him chuckle, sending shivers up her spine. She could feel the tip of his erection prodding against her entrance. She spread her legs open just a little wider to give him easier access.

His erection slid in. Merlin could feel each and every inch fill her up. He started at a slow pace. She could feel his warm breath against her neck as he moved faster. She moaned with each hard thrust, wrapping her legs around him. He nipped at her neck as his thrusts became faster. After a while, they came together. They were both out of sweaty and out of breath.

He couldn't hold himself up anymore and plopped down beside Merlin. He reached up and untied her hands. She acted quickly and ripped her blindfold off. She climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. She placed a hand his chest, the other one placing a finger on his lips to quiet him. She smirked as she said, "You're in big trouble, mister."