Games Are Fun

Escanor and Merlin were reading a book in Merlin's lab. Escanor sat on the bed with Merlin sitting on his lap, her face flushed, reading to him. His hands were inside her pants, lightly stroking her. Every time she stuttered, he would stop. He would only continue if she begged. So far, she had only made a few mistakes. Escanor found her cute when she begged him to continue, her hips grinding into his hand.

Merlin enjoyed it when Escanor was in this particular mood. It was nice to have someone else tale control, for once. She was at his disposal, ready to pleasure and be pleasured by her master. The mere thought of it made her wet every time.

Escanor started to stroke faster, causing her to moan. He immediately stopped, meaning she had to beg. And that's exactly what she did because she was under her master's control. And she loved it. Escanor plucked the book from her hands and tossed it aside. He inserted two fingers, relishing her moans. He pumped his fingers in and out at a moderate speed, yet it was enough to give Merlin intense pleasure. His other hand kneaded her breast as he kissed and sucked at her neck.

Merlin's moans bounced off of the walls, and there was no doubt the others could hear them. "Let them know who you belong to." He huskily whispered into her ear. His fingers went even faster, causing her to moan louder. When she hit her climax, she yelled his name. Escanor smirked when she did, hearing everyone downstairs quiet down.

He pulled his hand out, revealing the sticky cum on them. He held it up towards her mouth. She greedily sucked on them, grinding her hot core against his thigh. He retracted his hand, pulling her pants down. He turned her around so she was straddling his hips. She lowered herself onto his erection, her hands on his chest for support.

Merlin started at a slow, teasing pace. Escanor groaned softly. She kept her pace, wanting to see what he would do. She got one almost immediately. He sat up and forced her down on the bed, mercilessly pounding into her. Moans and groans filled the room as the two continued. They didn't stop until sunset, when they didn't have anymore energy to go on.