Caught and Played With

Merlin moaned and gripped the sheets underneath as Escanor mercilessly slammed into her. She let out a whimper as he kneaded her ass and hips. He suddenly slapped her ass, causing her to moan louder.

The door slammed open, followed by someone yelling,"Merlin!" The two immediately stopped and looked at the doorway, only to see a shocked and flustered Arthur. No sound was made during the awkward moment. Arthur's face melted into anger, his eyes full of lust as he walked towards them. Escanor glared at him, angry that he interrupted their little activity.

He stared at Merlin as he walked over to Escanor, who was still inside her. His eyes darted to Escanor as an idea popped into his head. He whispered it into Escanor's ear. They slyly grinned at each other. Merlin, who had no idea what was going on, looked at them, confused.

Escanor pulled out of Merlin, lifting her up so that she was facing him. He reentered her, making her moan. Arthur, who had just finished taking his clothes off, entered from behind. Merlin gasped in pain as she clawed Escanor's back. The two men started off slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

They started to thrust faster, earning loud moans from Merlin. Escanor fondled her breasts and nipped her neck while Arthur held her legs up, sucking on the other side of her neck. Merlin, who was being completely drowned in pleasure, couldn't help but shiver and moan.

They all came at the same time, filling her up to the brim. Escanor and Arthur pulled out, Merlin falling limp in Escanor's arms. He laid her down on the bed with her legs spread, revealing all of the cum she had inside, now spilling out. Merlin was working on recovering while the two men smirked at their well-done masterpiece.