Chapter 1 ((wip))

Suddenly a bell sounds throughout the entire building a voice is heard 

"everyone please meet at the assembly" it seems to be telepathy...strong telepathy 

Everyone begins crowding into this huge building, you can see Aphmau squeezing into the crowd. She has a hard time seeing and tries getting on her tipytoe's to try and see... It doesn't work very well. A man with a red bandana goes up to her.

"You need a little help?" he says  

Aphmau notices some of the other students using there powers to gain higher grounds. She internally facepalms 
"(STUPID! HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB DUHHHH! WINGS APHMAU)" but instead of saying what she thought she smirked, looked up at Aaron and said "No." 

2 giant feathery  wings sprout from Aphmau's back as she soars into the sky to try and get a view 

She sees a diagram and a man explaining things at a stage that's at the front 

" SO here are how things are going to work! You guys will be sent all across this map" He points to a large area "In it are several people in need of rescuing, several people with loads of cash & Several monsters! Of course they aren't real people they are just bots-the kind that doesn't actually feel that is! They can only say a few words and have relatively " 

The crowd gasps at the word monsters one guy cheers though weird 

"Yeah we aren't holding back on this test, real live monsters will be scowering the arena looking for a tasty snack. I'm not going to tell you the challenges you have to face but I will tell you the point system.
             Every action you do will garner you points! There are 2 sets of points, hero & villain points. Hero points are gained by doing heroic acts, Saving people, Defeating monsters, Returning stolen goods, & taking out people who are doing villainous acts. Saving someone from death will probably garner you 20-50 points ranging from how dire the situation is.
   On the other hand Villain points are earned from doing villainous acts like Stealing from bots or hero's, Stopping hero's from rescuing bots, stopping heroic acts & killing bots or...other students." 

The half of the crowd begins panicking 
"Oh my god!" one person says 
" Wait....we get points for killing eachother?! What kinda school is this!?
"IS THIS LEGAL" 

The person at the front laughs maniacally " Ah- that never gets old, YES this is completely legal? you want to make it in the Hero and Villain world right? Well your going to have to get used to life threatening situations THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! Other players can be your friends or your enemies! Welcome to the world of crime and Crime fighting! If your going to be saving people you gotta be willing to put your life on the line! Same for if your going to be slaughtering them, you can't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter! no slacking off! NO HOLDING BACK! YOU GOTTA FIGHT IF YOU WANNA LIVE!"

Several of the students hoping to become villains are laughing maniacally 

"BUT NO ATTACKING EACHOTHER HERE alright guys! LOOKING AT YOU 2 guy in the red and Guy in the blue" He points to the man with the red bandana who currently has his hands around the neck of a man with piercings and a blue streak in his hair. 

 The one in the red growls as he lets go of the one with the blue streaks neck.

 The one with the blue streak smiles smugly as he falls to the ground 

"Allright! there are about 3000 of you here today out of that only 1500 of you will make it through this test. And only 1000 of them will make it through this year alive, and only 200 of them will graduate from this academy! Are you prepared to be one of the many to fall? If so the telaporters should be arriving over there"  he points to the corner of the crowd but nothings there " 

"I said right there" 

still nothing comes up 

the man then turns away from the crowd and gets on the phone mumbling something 

"Listen here you_________ ___________________ _______ _ __________ _______ ___________ ________ _______  you______ if you don't your ass _____ _______________ _________________________________ __________________________ AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL COME FOR YOU AND EVERY SINGLE DISFIGURED NIGHTMARISH CREATION THAT WAS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE SHAT OUT OF THAT DISEASE RIDDEN VOID YOU CALL A VAGINA!!! YOU HEAR ME YOU LIL BITCH I WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE-"