Never Enough

You walked through the grand doors. Around you, were towering statues of lego, plastic and much more all dressed in different character themed outfits. You were so amazed by your surroundings that you didn't even notice that you had bumped into a man that was much taller than you and way more muscular.
"Sorry" you mumbled. By the looks of it he looked like a bodyguard.
His serious expression changed as his mouth broke out into a smile."It's okay! First day?"
"Yup, no idea what I have to do"
"Okay first of all what's your name?"
"Y/N, Y/L/N" you replied.
"Okay so I'm going to put you in charge of the supernatural convention as we are short on staff over there. My name is Hugo by the way." He shook your hand as he led you to a door.
You walked in and looked around, it was nothing like the room you had entered earlier. It was a normal room with a stage at the front and a couple of seats and a microphone. The rest of the room was completely empty.
"You will be working with Sarah" he pointed to a girl who was lurking on her phone in the corner. She had blonde hair and was wearing very formal clothes considering she was at work. She had heard Hugo introduce me by didn't even look up. You ignored it and carried on listening to Hugo.
"So all you need to do is place 20 rows of chairs directly in front of the stage. And you also have to make sure the cast that come up on stage have everything they need, water whatever. Just make sure they are satisfied" he ordered as you nodded your head.
"Find me if you need anything" you nodded your head as he rushed out the door.
You made your way to the stacks of chairs and started spreading them out alone. Looking up at Sarah you could see she hadn't even looked up out of her phone until suddenly after you finished with the chairs she groaned loudly.
"Ugh my phone is out of juice, I'm going to go charge it."
You rolled your eyes as you carried on with your jobs. When she was finally out of the room you looked around and counted that you had put the right amount of chairs out. Your eye caught the unoccupied microphone on the stage. What's the worst that could happen right? It's just a bit of fun. You walked up towards the microphone and looked out to your imaginary fans. Smiling wide you tapped the microphone testing to see if it was working. It was connected to the sound system and you had the urge to sing.
You bent down toward the microphone and looked around once more to make sure nobody was there.
You decided to sing your favourite song "Never Enough"
The words flowed out your mouth like it was meant to be. In that moment in time it was just you, no one else, and you loved it. Your voice perfectly hit the high notes as you sang the chorus.
"All that shines of a thousand spotlights
All the stars that we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough
Need be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me "
Your voice trailed off after singing the last words. You smiled to yourself with eyes still squeezed shut, trying to take in the moment.
Clap clap clap.
You heard someone give you a round of  applause. To your surprise you opened your eyes to see a man sat in the back row of seats. As he got up and walked towards you, you saw his apple green eyes staring at you. He was breathtakingly gorgeous.