Perfect fit

There was a knock on the door and you opened it to find a short woman with black hair and beautiful features. She smiled widely.
"Hey I'm Gen."
"Hi I'm Y/N"
She pulled you into a hug. "Nice to meet you, now Jensen said you needed some clothes because we were going out?"
I nodded my head.
"Here you go." She smiled passing you a bag with clothes in it.
"Thank you so much."
"Oh it's nothing, now go get changed."
You flashed a quick smile and ran to the bedroom only to walk in on a topless Jensen.
"Sorry, I'm so sorry I should have knocked." You babbled frantically turning back around.
"Calm down it's okay." He chuckled. "You can open your eyes now."
" I need to get changed." You chuckled nervously, facing him again.
"Oh okay, I'm done in here anyway." And with that he was out the door.
You quickly changed into what Gen had given you- a tight black leather crop top with leggings and white stripes down the side. It fit perfectly but because you were tall the crop top was even more cropped, showing more skin than you expected. Anyways, You pulled on your trainers from work and you were done.
You walked towards the door and could hear whispers but they weren't talking it was like shouting whispers. You put your ear to the door but couldn't make out what they were saying. So you just pushed the door open and walked out. You hadn't gotten the chance to look at Jensen properly before but now that you looked at him he was looking hot as hell. He was wearing a tight grey top with short sleeves with a pair of tight pants.  He stared back at you.
Gen snapped her fingers in front of his face.
"Stop gawking Hun." She chuckled. "How does it fit?" She asked me.
"Feels right." I replied.
"Looks more than right." Jensen said loudly. Immediately realising what he said he covered his mouth.
Me and Gen laughed at his awkwardness.
"Okay come on we need to go."  Gen hit Jensen on his shoulder. He grabbed his leather jacket and his shoes then we were all out the door.