Happiness

You snuggled into Jensen's arms, looking up at him it felt almost too good to be true. You two had been together all night just falling even more in love.
You couldn't help but stare at him, his face freshly shaved and his hair, perfect. You watched as his eyes fluttered, as he dreamed. He was so at peace, you loved seeing him like this.
"Good morning." He said as he woke up. Gosh his morning voice was extra deep and sexy.
"Morning baby." You said smiling up at him.
"Shall we take a shower?"
"We?" You asked.
"What? We need to save water!" He joked, making you laugh.
"Ok, Jensen, I'm glad you're happy. Wait, you are happy right?"
"I'm beyond happy baby, you make me so happy. I love you." He said as he pulled you closer to him.
"I love you too." You said kissing his chest lightly.
You both got up and then went for a shower. After getting dressed the both of you headed into the kitchen. You wore Jensen's oversized hoodie as you didn't have any other pants.
"I'll make breakfast." Jensen yelled and you agreed as you grabbed your phone off the couch. Walking to the kitchen you read all the messages on your phone.
"Glad you and J are sorted X"-Misha.
You smiled until you scrolled down to see multiple messages and calls from your mom.
"Honey where are you?"
"We need to talk"
"Call me"
"Please"

You ran to Jensen.
"J look, somethings wrong!"
Your heart was beating out of your chest as you called your mom. No answer.
Jensen hugged you and rubbed your back, his chin resting on your head.
"We can head over, see what's up but promise me you will calm down."
You nodded your head and your heart went back to its normal pace as you threw your pants on from yesterday, tied your hair up and you both ran out the door.
The whole way to your moms house Jensen had his hand intertwined with yours as he reassured you that everything would be okay.
You finally reached there and got out the car. Standing at the pathway Jensen held your hand tightly as he led you towards the door. Taking a deep breath you knocked.
Your mom opened up. Her eyes red and hair messy.
"Mom what's happened?" You said as you pulled her into a hug.
"Y..your dad." She said in between sobs.
"Dad?" You said confused.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in aaageess. But I need your help, what's going to happen next? Comment it please! Also like this chapter is you enjoyed it! ❤️ btw y'all are crazy, we hit 2k!! Thank you ❤️