Burger

"Wait Jess actually dies!" You exclaim looking at Jensen, unable to process what just happened.
"Yeah" he chuckled at your reaction.
Knock Knock.
Jensen went to open the door and came back with a tray of food in his hand, placing it on the table in front of him.
"I didn't get the chance to ask you what you wanted so I just ordered the same as me"
"It's okay, I don't mind." You smiled.
He lifted the tray to reveal two burgers. Your jaw dropped.
"How did you know I love burgers!?"
"Well instinct." He wiggled his eyebrows at you.
You both ate whilst watching the next episode of supernatural. When you finished he got a call on his phone.
"Hey Jared" Jensen said picking up the phone. "Yeah, that's cool, give me a few minutes and I will call you back."
"Me and a couple buddies are heading down to the bar if you want to come. I know you're still shaken by the events of today."
"Forget about me Jensen, you haven't slept even a wink and you have a conference tomorrow." You shook your head.
"Well screw consciousness! Let's go have fun!"
"Jensen, I can't." You said glancing down at what you were wearing.
"Oh yeah, um maybe gen has something for you to borrow."
"Who's Gen?" You asked.
"Jareds wife." He replied putting the dishes away before picking up the phone.
"Hey Gen I need a favour." He said looking me up and down, but this time I didnt stop him.