Listen To Me

After cleaning up the living room you turned around to start it Jensens room when all of sudden you heard a loud deep groan.
"Fuck" The voice was Jensen's, you could recognise that anywhere.
You ran to him as quick as you could to see what was wrong with him. "Jensen what's wrong?" You asked frantically.
"Y/N?" He asked, a look of confusion on his face. But your attention was on the foot he was now cradling in his hand. He must've stepped on the broken glass because there was now blood dripping off of his foot and spreading on the carpet.
"Here let me help you." You said as you approached him but he put a hand out in front of him.
"No, please just get out." He said, his voice trembling and his head hung low.
"No" you replied firmly.
"What?" He looked up at you.
"I said no. I'm sick of you pushing me away Jensen. I haven't done anything wrong and neither have you so I don't see why you feel like you should be away from me." You yelled tears rolling down your face.
He swallowed hard."Y/N, all I have caused you is pain. You keep getting hurt because of me." He yelled back, tears now forming in his eyes as he held eye contact with me.
"Jensen that was not your fault. You didn't know Danneel would do any of this! All you were trying to do was move on. This was way out of your control and I don't blame you for any of it."
He just stared back at me not knowing what to say.
"Jensen I really like you, please don't do this. I want to be there for you." You whispered.
The tears seeped out of his eyes as you ran toward him, his head buried on your shoulder as you rubbed his back comforting him.
"It's ok, I'm here." You whispered. Both of you stayed there for a long time, just holding each other.
After a while you pulled away. "Let's get you cleaned up?" You asked as he nodded.
"OK scissors I need scissors."
"In the kitchen." He said motioning towards the kitchen. You quickly went and got them. Then crouching down, you took Jensen's foot and pulled all five pieces of glass out, dabbing the blood away with the tissue and squeezing his hand as he winced in pain.
"I'm going to go shower." He said as you went to put the scissors away.
"Okay" and with that he turned to go have a shower. Whilst he was in there you decided to clean the rest of his room, picking up the glass and all the clothes. After finishing everything you decided to settle down on the sofa and watch supernatural.

Authors Note-
Hey guys,
So next chapter might get exciting so stay tuned for that. I hope you like this chapter, if you did make sure to hit that star button. Also if you have any requests make sure to let me know. Comment what you think about this chapter. I wanna know 😉