Too Broken To Be Fixed

You took a deep breath before entering the room where the boys were.
"Come here Y/N sit down." Jensen motioned toward the seat next to him.
You took a seat and looked at Jared and Misha who were now staring at both you and Jensen waiting.
"So, this morning I walked in and Hugo told me he was sorry for what happened. Hugo.. Why would he even know!?" You were so confused that you were actually questioning yourself out loud.
"I think I might know what's going on."  Jensen said whilst his head was sill in his hands.
"Jensen, I don't know if it's the same guy." Jared put his hands up.
"What? What's going on?" You asked.
"Yesterday night at the bar Jared saw Danneel with the man that raped you." Jensen said staring at the floor.
"Jared how do you know who the man was? And who the hell is Danneel?"
"I don't but by the way Jensen described him, he seemed like pretty much the same man. Also Danneel is Jensens ex fiancé." Jared explained.
"Why would Danneel do this?" Misha asked.
"Because she's been trying to ruin my life. I've not told anyone but I saw her at the hotel that were staying at. I think she's following us."  Jensen pointed out.
"Maybe she saw you with Y/N and got jealous." Misha suggested.
"We need proof before we can start pointing fingers guys so what are we going to do?" Jared asked.
"Maybe I should talk to her." Jensen said.
"Are you sure you want to do that?" Misha asked.
"Well I'm going to have to at one point." Jensen sighed and stood up.
"But..." Jared started but Jensen held a hand up to him.
"I can handle this." He said firmly and walked out.
"Jensen" you called whilst running after him.
"What?" He turned around, he was getting angry, his fists balled up and his eyes were bloodshot red.
"What's wrong with you? Why were they so persistent on you not going?"
"It's none of your business!" Jensen yelled. He was looking at you straight in the eyes and at that point he looked so scary you didn't even know what to do.
"You don't have to do this." You whispered gently as you put a hand on his shoulder.
"I...I." He stuttered and that's when you saw it. The tears glistened in his eyes, he was hurting. You put an arm around him and walked with him towards the exit and toward his car. He unlocked it and sank into the drivers seat whilst you jumped into the passengers seat.
He banged his head against the wheel.
"Jensen stop. I'm here." You whispered whilst running his shoulder.
"She... She killed my baby." He sobbed into the wheel.
"What?"
"That's why I left her. She was pregnant and we both wanted the baby. But one day we got into a petty argument. Do you want to know what it was about? IT WAS SO STUPID!"
"Jensen, shsh" You said as you took him into your shoulder rubbing his back as he cried it all out.
"We were arguing because she didn't want to invite her mom to the wedding and I told her she should. She... She .. Went out and came back with abortion pills.. She took them in front of me. She... Killed my baby. In fr..front of me." He was shaking.
"Jensen I'm so sorry." You said.
His breaths were harsh and fast. We stayed like that for ages. My arm around him and his head buried into my shoulder, tears constantly rolling out of his worn out eyes. He was broken and I didn't know how to fix him.

A/N so guys that was so bad I know. But I need requests so tell me what you guys want to happen. Also just any general requests on how I can make my writing better are welcome! So quickly comment because it's up to y'all what happens in the next chapter! Just to say , I don't have anything against Danneel, I think she is an amazing and beautiful woman and I love her 💛 And thank you for reading ❤️❤️ -SPNSTAN