Chapter 1

A short blonde gazed up at his collage. Hopes Peak University. It took him a lot of effort to get in...

He looked went inside and got his dorm room key and his dorm number.
Room 404. He sighed knowing this would probably be a center for jokes.

The blonde before going to his dorm, went inside of a bathroom and looked at his outfit. He wanted to make a good first impression on his roommate, though he's not sure if his short temper may ruin that.

He was wearing a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black converse. He made sure his hair was fine before heading off to his dorm room anxiously.

The boy often had a bad habit of snapping at people when they asked him to many questions, or talked to him to much. It wasn't really his fault, he just has bad reactions talking to people because of his trust issues and anxiety.

Before he knew it, he was in front of his dorm room. He unlocked it, and walked in, looking around to see if anyone was there. Luckily, he was the first one. That meant he got to pick a room first, but he thought that would be rude, so he decided to put down his suitcases, and wait on the couch.

He went on his phone and scrolled through various social media and occasionally smiling at texts from his sister and friend. Yes, he only had one friend.

Finally the door opened, causing Fuyuhiko to immediately look at the door.

It was a brunette, he had green eyes, and pale skin. He was wearing a short sleeved white shirt and dark blue jeans with black tennis shoes.

The brown haired male came in, lugging 4 suit cases and looking tired. When he came inside he almost immediately noticed the freckled boy, jumping as he did so.

"O-oh. Hi, you must be my dorm mate." The green eyed stranger hummed. The blonde stood up from his seat quickly.

"Uh... yeah... I am..." the short male muttered nervously.

"Well, I'm Hajime Hinata, you?" Hajime said, putting out his hand for the blonde to shake.

"..Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu..." Fuyuhiko stated quietly. Hajime gave a bright, warm smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you!" Hajime said happily. Fuyuhiko was wondering how he could be so comfortable in this social situation.

"U-um... yeah. Well, I waited for you to get here for us to choose our rooms. I didn't want to get the first pick.. it would be unfair." Fuyuhiko stated looking down. Hajime sent him a closed eyed smile.

"Ah, thanks Fuyuhiko!" Hajime thanked with a grin. Fuyuhiko looked up at him.

"Yeah... no problem." Fuyuhiko murmured.

They had come to an agreement on who got which room. Hajime got the room on the left side of the hall, and Fuyuhiko got the one on the right.

Both of the rooms were very nice. They had a comfortable mattress, if you Hadn't brought your own they had silky soft bedding, and amazing pillows. The closet was a small walk in closet with shelves and once again, if you haven't brought your own they even had hangars, organizers and drawers. The floor was a nice wood that was so clean you could practically see your reflection. There was also a desk and a small TV and a nightstand. It didn't even feel like a dorm, more like a luxury hotel room.

Fuyuhiko looked around a bit more before unpacking his two average sized suit cases. He unpacked his clothes first before folding, hanging, and organizing all of them. He then unpacked his personal laptop and chargers for his phone and laptop as well as 3 pairs of earbuds and 1 pair of headphones.

He continued by putting grey pillow cases on his pillows and taking out a couple of photos and a couple of books. He continued to organize and put everything in the right place, and finally collapsed onto his bed.

He went onto his phone and saw some text messages.

Peko: Did you move in okay? How's your dorm mate?

Fuyuhiko: I moved in fine Peko. And my dorm mate seems good, I haven't gotten to know him yet. How's your dorm mate?

Peko: My dorm mates actually pretty great. She's quite kind and we immediately got along. Her names Kirumi.

Fuyuhiko: sounds fun, I haven't really talked to Hajime that much. He seems nice I guess, I'm not sure.

Peko: I understand, but you'll have to learn to trust in more people than myself and Natsumi some day.

Fuyuhiko: Uh huh. Yeah no thanks.

Peko: Fuyuhiko, I'm sorry but I have to go. Kirumi and I are going to go shopping. Farewell.

Fuyuhiko let out a sigh and quickly tapped onto his little sisters messages.

Natsumi- FUYUUU!!!

Fuyuhiko: What?

Natsumi: OKAY SO- YOU REMEMBER THAT PERSON I TOLD YOU ABOUT A COUPLE YEARS AGO-

Fuyuhiko: Which one? You gotta be more specific.

Natsumi: MY FIRST AND ONLY CRUSH

Fuyuhiko: oh yeah, I remember.

Natsumi: T H E Y A R E M Y
D O R M M A T E

Fuyuhiko: oh. Is that good or bad?

Natsumi: BOTH. I LIKE THEM BUT I WAS MEAN TO THEM BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT MY FEELINGS TO BE FOUND OUT AND SHE PROBABLY HATES ME NOW ANSX I DOBT KNOE WHAT TO DO

Fuyuhiko: Just calm down. She'll probably say that it's fine, and it's all in the past. She's that kind of person. You don't need to worry.

Natsumi: thank you Fuyu-

Fuyuhiko: No problem. And stop calling me that.

Fuyuhiko heard a knock on his door. The blonde jumped surprised.

"Yes?" Fuyuhiko said.

"Im going shopping, do you wanna come?" Hajime asked through the door.

"Uh- y-yeah. Yeah, okay. Sure." Fuyuhiko responded, genuinely surprised that Hajime asked him to come.

Fuyuhiko: Gotta go, shopping with me roommate, bye.

Fuyuhiko quickly sent the text to his sister and came out of his room. Hajime greeted him with a smile.

"Hi." Hajime greeted. Fuyuhiko nodded and returned the greeting with a simple 'hey'. He put on his shoes, grabbed his phone and his earbuds, putting them in his hoodie pocket as well as his wallet.

"You ready?" Hajime asked. Fuyuhiko gave a nod in return.

"We'll be taking my car, is that okay with you?" Hajime questioned, once again, Fuyuhiko replied with a nod.

They got in Hajimes car, and set off for the store.