Chapter 8

After their look around the campus, the two boys went back to their dorm. Fuyuhiko looked exhausted for some reason, but that didn't make sense... he had plenty of sleep and they didn't do much but walk around.

"Hey Fuyuhiko, are you okay? You look really tired..." Hajime pointed out. Fuyuhiko gazed at him with his tired eyes.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm fine though. Don't worry." Fuyuhiko hummed tiredly.

"Are you sure? I feel like you need some rest." Hajime stated.

"Nah... I'm fine. Don't worry about me..." Fuyuhiko said. But his lie was exposed by a yawn coming out of his mouth.

"No Fuyuhiko. You need some rest. C'mon." Hajime said with a smile. Fuyuhiko yawned again.

"I- guess you're right.." Fuyuhiko stated. He waved goodbye to Hajime and walked into his room, where he proceeded to fall down into the bed.

He was absolutely drained. This had been happening to him for nawhile now, and he had no idea why. He just wanted to sleep because of how drained of energy he was.

He closed his eyes trying to sleep, but his mind wouldn't stop swirling with thoughts. He furrowed his eyebrows, angry that he couldn't seem to sleep.

This was going to be hell.

~~~~~~~~~

Hajime sat on the couch with a frown. He wanted to get the boy out of his shell, but Fuyuhiko looked way to exhausted.

The brunette sighed and went onto his phone, looking through social media.
After about 20 minutes of looking on his phone, to his surprise, he heard Fuyuhikos door open.

He looked back at the blonde who looked slightly annoyed. He was concerned for the short boy.

"Fuyuhiko? Are you okay? I thought you were going to rest." Hajime stated. Fuyuhiko hummed.

"I guess I'm not tired or somethin'. Maybe it's because it's still bright outside." Fuyuhiko mumbled. He still looked so exhausted...

"..." Hajime looked at the boy With a concerned gaze. Fuyuhiko did not look alright. He looked tired and almost sad in a way. Fuyuhiko looked at his phone.

"Hey Hajime, I'm gonna go over to Peko's place. If you wanna come you can." The blonde hummed. Hajime smiled.

"Yeah! I'll come." Hajime said. Fuyuhiko nodded and put on his shoes, and Hajime did as well.

They grabbed what they wanted to grab and left the dorm, walking to Pekos dorm in comfortable silence. Fuyuhiko knocked on a dorm and the door opened to a smiling Peko. She was wearing a fluffy dark green sweater and black leggings with Fluffy socks.

"Hello Fuyuhiko-" Peko greeted and noticed Hajime. Her eyes seemed to light up and she smiled.

"And hello to you to Hajime." She seemed very happy to see the brunette with Fuyuhiko.

"Come in." Peko hummed and opened the door wider. Fuyuhiko and Hajime both walked in and looked at the spotless dorm. Kirumi was standing next to the couch with a small smile.

"Ah, greetings Fuyuhiko and Hajime." Kirumi said. She was still being very polite.

"Natsumi will be here soon with Mahiru." Peko told the blonde. He nodded and slightly smiled.
Hajimes eyes brightened at Fuyuhikos smile. He still looked exhausted, but he also looked happy.

"What are we doing?" Hajime asked.

"Ah, well at home, me, Natsumi, and Fuyuhiko would all gather on the couch and watch something we all agreed on." Peko explained. Fuyuhiko nodded to that explanation. Peko gazed at Fuyuhiko for a second before smiling.

"Hey Fuyuhiko, are you okay? You look tired." Peko whispered.

"Yeah, I'm fine Peko." The blonde responded. Peko rose her eyebrows but didn't question it. Another knock on the door, well, it was more like a small knocking pattern.

"There's Natsumi, I'll be right back." Peko hummed walking to the door and greeting the two on the other side. That left Hajime and Fuyuhiko alone.

"So... you and Peko good friends?" Hajime asked. He was trying to figure out their relationship. He was confused on if it was romantic or platonic.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Me and Peko are... childhood friends. She's basically like a sister to me..." Fuyuhiko explained.
Hajime smiled. He had learned something new about Fuyuhiko.

He looked ahead to see Natsumi and Mahiru inside. Peko was just smiling at the two boys for some reason. The red eyed girl walked over telling the two that they were choosing something to watch. Fuyuhiko walked over. Hajime was about to follow him when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was a Peko.

"Thank you Hajime..." Peko thanked the brunette. Hajime gave Peko a confused look. Peko just smiled.

"Thank you for getting Fuyuhiko out of his shell." Peko said. Her smile was obviously genuine, and she seemed very happy that Fuyuhiko was socializing. Hajime smiled.

"You don't have to thank me, Fuyuhiko seems like a nice person." Hajime hummed. Peko took her hand off of his shoulder and led him to the couch.

Kirumi and Mahiru were sitting on the couch, Natsumi was spread out on the floor, and Fuyuhiko was sitting next to his sister. There was still room on the couch, it seemed that Natsumi was being... well.. Natsumi, and Fuyuhiko was just sitting on the floor next to her talking.

"Fuyuuuuuu. I can't get uuuuup." Natsumi whined. Fuyuhiko smirked and layed down next to her.

"Neither can I Natsumi." Fuyuhiko hummed. His sister pouted.

Hajime looked at the siblings and laughed. Fuyuhiko hadn't acted like this before. He guesses he was just more open with his sister and Peko were both around. Mahiru giggled and Kirumi simply smiled.

Fuyuhiko eventually got up and joined the rest who were on the couch.

"BETRAYAL!" His sister cried. Fuyuhiko raised his eyebrows, a small smirk forming on his face.

Natsumi just pouted and sat on the floor even though there was still one more spot next to Mahiru. Fuyuhiko was surprised that the couch fit this many people.

They all began to watch Tv.
It was... nice.

Sorry this is really bad school is killing me-