Chapter 4

Nagito immediately barged in pulling in Chiaki as well. Hajime sighed as the hope filled boy pushed past him.

"Hi Hajime!" Nagito hummed after barging in. Chiaki gave him a soft smile.

"Hello Hajime." Chiaki greeted with her soft voice. Hajime couldn't help but smile at his two friends.

"Hi Chiaki, hi Nagito.." Hajime said kindly. Chiaki looked around and hummed in confusion.

"Where's your dorm mate?" Chiaki asked confused.

"He's in his room." Hajime answered smiling.

"Oh! We should go say hi-!" Nagito said walking forward, Hajime stopped Nagito and awkwardly smiled.

"Let's talk about your dorm mates! Who did you get? What are they like?" Hajime asked, distracting them so they didn't bother Fuyuhiko.

"Oh my dorm mate is great! He's so full of hope it's delightful! His name is Makoto Naegi!" Nagito stated with a happy gleam in his eyes.

"My dorm mate is pretty nice to. Her name is Ibuki Mioda. She's really energetic to." Chiaki stated in her normal calm tone.

"What about your dorm mate Hajime?" Nagito asked once more, slowly inching to Fuyuhikos room. Hajime once again stopped him.

"He's really nice, but seems a little bit uncomfortable with new company. His name is Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu." Hajime told, hoping Nagito would get the hint.

...He didn't

"Then lets make him comfortable!" Nagito laughed and barged into Fuyuhikos room. The next this that was heard was a screech from Nagito and a small Bang against a wall.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Fuyuhikos voice yelled. Hajime immediately ran in to see Fuyuhiko in the opposite side of the room, Nagito fearfully looking at scissors that are on the floor next to him, and Fuyuhikos slightly angered expression. But once Fuyuhiko sees Hajime, the expression of anger washes away.

"He's with me! Nagito is my friend... um... if you don't mind me asking... what happened?" Hajime asked.

~~~~~~~~
Nagito barged into Fuyuhikos room suddenly. Fuyuhiko, who was holding scissors that he had just found in his bag that he was going to put on his desk, threw the scissors at Nagito.

They almost hit Nagito, causing him to scream, but instead just missed him and landed on the ground next to him.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hajime just said an awkward 'oh' when he was told the story. Fuyuhiko nodded, but still kept his distance between him and the other three people flooding his room.

"Hello Fuyuhiko. I'm Chiaki Nanami. This is Nagito Komeada. It's nice to meet you." Chiaki hummed calmly. Fuyuhiko awkwardly looked at them.

"Uh... yeah... nice to meet you too....." Fuyuhiko mumbled. It was more like a question than a statement.

"Sorry for Nagito breaking in." Hajime says, sending a glare to his white haired friend. Fuyuhiko just nodded. His arms were behind his back and he was inching to his closet. He was wearing a short sleeved black shirt that was probably on under his hoodie.

He grabbed a random hoodie and put it on, and grabbed his phone and ear buds.

"I-um... I'm prolly gonna go for a walk. See you later Hajime..." Fuyuhiko mutters and walks out. Hajime glared at Nagito who just shrugged.
~~~~~~~

Fuyuhiko rushed out of the dorm. He just needed some time to himself. No new people, no talking. Just... silence.

He walked listening to his music before making it to a nice empty park. He sat down on the bench in front of a clear pond and took out his ear buds. Just listening to the wind and chirping of birds.

You could see the fish swimming in the lake. The way their fins moved underwater.

A small smile grazed his face. He enjoyed this. This silence was peaceful. No people to trigger his anxiety or anger. Just... silence.

His golden eyes glistened with happiness. He sat, and just listened to the beautiful sounds of wind and chirps.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hajime looked at the door that Fuyuhiko had just left out of with a slight frown.

He looked over at Nagito with a glare. The white haired boy just awkwardly waved with an awkward laugh.

"He seems kind of shy." Chiaki hummed.

"Yeah. He's never screamed like that before, so that kind of shocked me." Hajime told. He wasn't used to that. Normally he was quiet from the little time Hajime had known him.

"It surprised me when he threw scissors at me!" Nagito said. Hajime hummed.

"Well you did barge in on him unexpectedly." Hajime pointed out.
Nagito just shrugged.

The three friends just talked, catching up. They spoke about a lot of random topics before starting to play games of their PS vitas.